Tuesday, September 5, 2017

The more I spend, consecutively ringing up countless people's...cache, at Wal-marts, the more I feel life is truly a joke. This existence is meant to humble us. Regardless of who we are, (or what path we choose to walk down), it is made to basically enslave us to this existence which does not last long anyways. I am reminded of how much I need to go through a line at Walmart, child in tow, to purchase. Food. We need food. Our children need food! We need food! We need necessities! Walmart does not have the creme de la creme of purchases, but it is the manufactured existence of impulse buys, that is for sure! The whole time I have been working there, I have been keeping a mental note of everything I want to buy!
Now I have to ask everyone if they want to donate to Red Cross. From what I heard, Red Cross keeps much of the donations! Yet, I have had people donate 20.00 to Red Cross. In fact, I could of been dishonest, to keep some change...because a few times people have told me to donate their change, while they walked off. I could of pretended to donate, and secretly sneak their change in my vest, but I never did so. I always made sure to donate their change IN FRONT OF the next customer. 

To be...um, not even sure where the walmart donations are even going too? Fuck this job tho. I am not meant to be a cashier at walmart. I learnt that.








2 comments:

  1. in England there are loads of charity shops, maybe you call them thrift shops? people donate their unwanted items and the shops sell them in aid of their charity, my mum says they only have to donate 10%

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yes, thrift shops. you can make them a tax write off. i wonder if charities only donate 10 percent/ i have to read about red cross. someone said it is being investigated now

      Delete