Hey I just read your comment about you taking your time cooking lol! I got rid of that post but yeah...ha! Its good tho! :)
so i am worried about florida. its scary! people are still in south florida in fact a guy im fb friends with msgd me . he says gas, water, food, etc were all out. people are holed up in their houses. the hurricane is going to start...when? its like this big building up, and the news and everywhere is scaring everyone.
i mean, we hear tsunamis, earthquakes, hurricanes! even my friend believes its haarp. harvey ended in disaster i have a feeling about irma.
oh man! its exciting but more or less scary. no one wants to be stuck at home, damages done, power and electricity out...i remember when the hurricane happened here a while back. i was living with mike. we had no heat but we did have hot water. no power. but our house was not damaged thank God. we played scrabble in the living room and lit candles. i even cooked a turkey since i didnt want the turkey to go bad. wait, i guess the oven still worked...
Haha why did u delete that post? It was funny. I need to write u stuff in a letter not on here.
ReplyDeleteYh i take ages but i am a good cook though.
We dont get hurricanes in England. I have not really been watching the news but i saw the one in Texas it looked awful and was old prople in nursing home just sat in their chairs water up to their waists!
Haha why did u delete that post? It was funny. I need to write u stuff in a letter not on here.
ReplyDeleteYh i take ages but i am a good cook though.
We dont get hurricanes in England. I have not really been watching the news but i saw the one in Texas it looked awful and was old prople in nursing home just sat in their chairs water up to their waists!
yeah hurricanes can get pretty bad. lots of damages done, loss of power. people panicking. hurricane harvey was texas, now irma in florida and hit cuba and puerto rico, all the islands. yes write and send letter!
Delete