Another trip I should not be going on. While these are wknd trips, I really cannot be going on these. I need to focus on myself. Which means, Moss, Mike, my parents, etc...I do not need ANYONE telling me what to do. I need to make my own decisions with my own rescources. I need to be left alone. Seriously.
I don't know. I want a change. I cannot live like this anymore. I actually want to move. I want a change of pace. A new environment.
I want a new job too. Aldi's has a job fair this wknd, but I won't be here. Aldi's pays good. 24.00 an hour, I think. Or maybe not. Still...
2018 is my year. I need for MOSS TO STOP! I do not think I am going to go to ACMs. These trips just hurt me in the long run. I do not care if there is a Harley ride with the country stars, (although that does sound cool!). If I happen to have the funds and means, that is a different story. I can't waste time anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment