So, they made is seem as if I am approved for monetization on my YT channel, which I am. I am bringing in revenue through my videos. However, I wondered. My blog, this one, has been banned from adsense, for invalid click activity. This blog has been banned years ago. Fine. So, I tried to add adsense to my YT channel, I was approved!?? I was even sent the postcard, saying I have been approved. Well, when I tried to link it to my channel, it said it was not allowed since that channel was linked to the email address to THIS BLOG! So, I tried to add it to my ASMR channel, which is linked to my yahoo email. It worked. My ASMR channel was monetized. Then, I signed into my ASMR channel, to notice that the monetization was turned off. I noticed it was attached to my main channel. I also noted I was earning ad revenue via my videos. Ok, so I thought that channel was approved.
Nope! I wanted to link my monetization to my bank account so I can cash out before YT takes away my monetization, (new policy starting Feb 20.)...I can't. So I took it to the forums and asked. Apparently, since I was banned from Adsense years ago, I WILL NEVER SEE MY MONEY! Granted, it is only 30.00. Still, I was looking forward to growing and expanding my youtube channel...but if they were never intending to show me my money, why bother? Yet, they still allow ads on my videos? So, basically, they are using me for money, but will not allow me to cash in.
I am really just over it. There is no hope to grow and expand. Why bother?
No comments:
Post a Comment