Thursday, February 8, 2018

i cant forget

i used to always be creative. i used to write and draw stories, ideas. i can't forget. i cannot forget to express my creativity. i want to paint more, i want to write. i am thinking about photographing fairy like houses, with a good camera, and writing a story about it, turn it into a book. oh my gosh, but its so easy to get stuck. its so easy to just..let time pass by.

it is so easy to live without going anywhere. without getting anywhere.

its so easy to have people hold you back, to have people not understand you, or care. to think that you have to walk their path, when really you do not have to do that at all.

how tho? how do i change? how do i walk on the path i should be?

is the path walking with Christ? (that is what I think when i ask about THE PATH!)

I NEED CHANGE! right now is a very tough time for me. i dont think i should even go to south carolina with mike. i have to focus on my futre.

of course, why did i go to vegas? i cant wallow on that, moss needs to stop. why is his name moss? UGH I HATE THIS>

I CANT FORGET! CREATIVITY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment