Monday, February 5, 2018

Prince at superbowl

Prince has stated in an article that he never wanted to come back as a hologram, or have his likeness come back, yet, during halftime, they did that, giving him a demon tail nonetheless. from his article:

Guitar World: “With digital editing, it is now possible to create a situation where you could jam with any artist from the past. Would you ever consider doing something like that?” Prince: “Certainly not. That’s the most demonic thing imaginable. Everything is as it is, and it should be. If I was meant to jam with Duke Ellington, we would have lived in the same age. That whole virtual reality thing ... it really is demonic. And I am not a demon. Also, what they did with that Beatles song [“Free As a Bird”], manipulating John Lennon’s voice to have him singing from across the grave ... that’ll never happen to me. To prevent that kind of thing from happening is another reason why I want artistic control.”

No comments:

Post a Comment