Monday, February 19, 2018

Moss, Ron, and Chicago

For some reason, Moss has to tell me concerts he is going to, or concerts he is at. I always forget, and then he expects me to care. Like, why would I care...about a concert you are going to see? But anyways...he kept telling me about the Chicago concert. I guess Ron really wanted to see it, and GASP! he shelled out over 400.00 for a few tickets, (I forget the details)..hmm..? Didn't know Ron was such a fan of Chicago!? Ron has a lot of money tho. He never spends it, so it is kind of a shock he spent it for the concert. Moss acted all surprised about him buying tickets. I'm like, Ron has money tho?? It's not a big deal for him. I said, "shit, tell Ron to fork over some money my way! I could use some!" But anyways, Moss kept telling me about this Chicago concert, and I'm just like, "um...ok? great!???" Then, I didn't really know what he expected me to say. I asked, "what does Chicago sing?" I had a feeling about a song, but I wasn't really deeply rooted into Moss's IMs. That is why I asked him, because I really did not know what else to say, nor did I truly care??? So, this is how he replies..

"If you care, If you care - go to iTunes, look up their songs by popularity. They did...all those.



WTHELL!?? Um...he could of just said, "you're my inspiration' and i would of been like,...OOHHHH! I thought so! 

and why tell me to go to iTunes? I mean, google and youtube does the job too!?? 

He's so weird!?? He does that with well known actors and actresses. He describes them, for instance, as 'real big fat guy' when he could of just said, say, "John Goodman". Like, I too, live in the USA. I too, know these things. 

Or he gives links to things everyone who is on FB sees.

He is an odd one. He knows statistics, 
Moss Krivin I have facts, numbers, and statistics for my opinions.


Oh my goodness...facepalm








No comments:

Post a Comment