Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Can I go back in the military?

Lately, I have been thinking about finding a career path I will be proud of. I have thought about becoming a teacher. I told my dad this, he says lots of school and exams, or something..a lot of trouble. I am thinking about nursing school. I just, I can't live this way. I want to be comfortable and proud of my job.

I was thinking about going in the national guard. The thought of it, now, really excites me. I have thought about it before, many times. After I got out at age 19, I talked to an air force recruiter. I also was about to join the army at 26, but changed my mind.

I just read a comment about a prior, who is 42 and back in the army. The only thing is, I would have to do basic training again, and of course my MOS training. I did like basic tho, it's fun. And the whole time I get trained, I will be getting payed. Basic is only 8 weeks too. Then the career training could be anywhere from 2months to a year or so. If I am able to get in, it would have to be something that is close to national guard or reserves. National Guard and reserves are just one weekend a month, and two weeks during the summer.

I think this would be great! I inquired about it so lets see what happens, when I talk to a recruiter.

I am excited tho! I would be so proud to be a soldier again!

No comments:

Post a Comment