People have guns for hunting. My cousins in Canada all hunt. They never started shooting at people. Some people like to shoot at the gun range, as a hobby. Yeah, you can safely shoot a gun without killing anyone. I used to enjoy shooting the pop up targets when I was in the army. I love the smell of gunpowder. I do not want to kill anyone and I do not believe in violence. I do not think I was ever even in a fight!?? Well, maybe with Lisa when we were younger. Oh, some girl tried to fight me in the army, I just remembered. Actually, I don't really remember!??!
Nonetheless, if they ban guns, than do gun owners have to turn in their guns? I am gonna say, people will not be happy about this.
These shootings happen way too much. That is because they are part of rituals. Superbowl halftime show. Justin Timberlake was wearing camo and a shirt with a deer on it.
Better yet, let me just copy what Nic theorized...
"(Justin Timberlake Parkland Forida Shooting)
Justin Timberlake is dressed in camoflauge and has a shirt with deer on it (gun owners, sacrifice, hunters, patriots, militia, military). He is wearing a blood red hanky around his neck (sacrifice, guns, slit throat, blood gang, dead deer). The same black and red theme from his janet performance with the sun symbol on her nipple. He also wore GREEN in that performance. So I am going to say he represents a sacrifice.
We had the Eagles beat the Partriots. The Government vs the American gun owners. Stoneman Highschool in Parkland (park land, hunters, deer) Whose mascot is the Eagles.
We had the Eagles beat the Partriots. The Government vs the American gun owners. Stoneman Highschool in Parkland (park land, hunters, deer) Whose mascot is the Eagles.
Marjory Stoneman Douglas, journalist, suffragist and warrior, lived to be 108, and for the last 29 years of her life worked ceaselessly to protect the Everglades, a precious resource under threat by the sugar industry and land developers. (see pic of her with Bill Clinton, again Park land)
The student doing a lot of interviwes with the fake cry voice has pink MK hair and is wearing her Eagles shirt.
Justin sings "I will die for you" with Hologram Prince whom he meets in heaven by climbing out of the pit of hell up the stairs making his way to the White Piano he is also wearing white sneakers. Again Justin represents a sacrifice. Bruno Mars had the children in the same bright colors telling us to prepare. Madonna had prepare too then world peace, Justin through up the peace sign for PRINCE.
The origional SB performance with Janet they performed on a cross (Madonna the self proclaimed whore of babylon also performed on a cross in a concert)
Justin, the green man. Tarot card. There is definately a connection. Just like the love letters to yahweh shows, there is synchronicity and correlations. This may even be supernatural? Justin Timberlake had everyone show their love to Satan basically. I mean, come on! You have to be dense to not see that!
I will put links to the interviews and the Justin thing, im just too lazy to find them all now.
I just think people like Moss are fools if they fail to see all these signs and such that do not make sense. Moss is an atheist, so is seth macfarlane. moss sent me some link to a tweet seth m made. well, moss fails to see that the people who run are country are actually transgendered satanists. i know it sounds so bizarre and off the wall, but the proof is there. why then, put up devil horns every chance you get, have an owl in the corner of the dollar which represents moloch, who eats babies? they do the bohemian grove, presidents and world leaders, where they do a 'mock' of sacrificing a baby. this is true! they have a giant owl symbolizing moloch! i mean, is this just for humor? amusement? why all the masonic symbolism everywhere? magical sigils? i mean, this is done because they are casting spells on us. moss is so absorbed in his news, he fails to realize they are brainwashing him! he follows the cool left, without stopping to question anything!??
why do all these so called female celebrities have jawlines and skulls of men? why do they not have child bearing hips? why do they have brazilian butt lifts? to give the illusion of hips?
i mean, this is all just a joke. its very real tho. subliminal programming and satanic overtures have been going on for so long, people are literally blind and welcoming the dark PRINCE into this country.
well well well....
No comments:
Post a Comment