CREED my sacrifice (christian band?)
Hello my friend
We meet again
It's been a while
Where should we begin?
Feels like forever
Within my heart
Are memories
Of perfect love that
You gave to me
Oh, I remember
When you are with me
I'm free, I'm careless
I believe
Above all the others
We'll fly
This brings tears
To my eyes
My sacrifice
We've seen our share
Of ups and downs
Oh, how quickly life
Can turn around
In an instant
It feels so good to reunite
Within yourself and
Within your mind
Let's find peace there
'Cause when you are
With me
I'm free, I'm careless
I believe
Above all the others
We'll fly
This brings tears
To my eyes
My sacrifice
I just want to
Say hello again
I just want to
Say hello again
When you are with me
I'm free, I'm careless
I believe
Above all the others
We'll fly
This brings tears
To my eyes
'Cause when you are
With me
I'm free, I'm careless
I believe
Above all the others
We'll fly
This brings tears
To my eyes
My sacrifice
My sacrifice
(I just want to
Say hello again)
I just want to
Say hello again
My sacrifice
Elton John Sacrifice:
It's a human sign
When things go wrong
When the scent of her lingers
And temptation's strong
Into the boundary
Of each married man
Sweet deceit comes calling
And negativity lands
Cold, cold heart
Hard done by you
Some things look better, baby
Just passing through
And it's no sacrifice
Just a simple word
It's two hearts living
In two separate worlds
But it's no sacrifice
No sacrifice
It's no sacrifice at all
Mutual misunderstanding
After the fact
Sensitivity builds a prison
In the final act
We lose direction
No stone unturned
No tears to damn you
When jealousy burns
hmm....im thinking of aaliyah, rock the boat, i think i will post that video later but i have no earbuds now so i cant listen (yes im at work AGAIN for the 5th day in a row not to mention i work tomorrow as well)
read this, i remember tracts! (got it from this site: http://www.monsterwax.com/Tracts.htm
http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0034/0034_01.asp
| (click on link above |
No comments:
Post a Comment