OH MY GOSH MORE SYNCHS! I JUST EXPERIENCED MORE SYNCHS...
ok so nicki minaj was wearing MEDUSA on her dress..medusa had her head CHOPPED OFF...
it made me think of this comment:
Whitney: There were times when he (Bobby Brown) would smash things, break things in the home. Glass. We had a big, big giant portrait of me and him and my child. He cut my head off the picture. Stuff like that. And I thought, “This is really strange.” So I figured, cutting my head off a picture, that was a little much for me. That was one sign.
so, while i wrote that in a comment of EKs page....(we are talking about the grammys)...after i wrote about her head being chopped off, a commercial came on...this commercial:
screencap:
so...i wrote that on comments...see?
ok so after all that, at that moment i was writing that, the grammys came back and music with the same beat as "wheres your head at" came on....(yes rewatch they had the same beat as this song!!!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4hFwJm41h4
so it REMINDED me of the decapped head found at the hollywood sign, and then...i wrote something and read a comment, and this is what i saw:
WHOA GAGA!!! ON SQUIDBILLIES JUST NOW, (I FIGURED THE SYNCHS WOULD CONTINUE ON ADULT SWIM YES AND SQUIDBILLIES HAD A SQUID IN JAIL WITH AN ODD EYE NAMED GAGA....
lady gagas eye was all weird...and her face under a mesh or net thing on the grammys, and they aired a squidbillies show,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QOVezkrAxo





No comments:
Post a Comment