Saturday, November 17, 2012

Dr. Oz's wonderland

So, the other day, I was on the occult symbolims page, when I saw someone posted a bunch of symbols from the cartoon netword/adult swim/etc...
 so the reason why i asked, 'i have a story about adult swim and what not' i ASKED if anyone was interested in hearing and someone was which was WHY i wrote about my experiences...ok? so she says, they can program us to see things on tv. at that moment i looked at the tv, (dr. oz was on)

i saw this image:

 they were talking about near death experiences or something here is the link:

 http://www.doctoroz.com/episode/tony-hortons-breakthrough-plan-reshape-your-body?video=15603

i noticed the pineal part of the brain is also sneakily done to look like an eye

 here is the link:
 http://www.doctoroz.com/episode/tony-hortons-breakthrough-plan-reshape-your-body?video=15602

but what struck me as odd, and somewhat scary, was at the end...when he introduces, 'the future doctors"....what do i bet that one of those kids will become a future dr?

he had kids on the show and what stood out to me was one girl stuck 3 popsicles in her mouth. not to be a sicko, but sexual trauma and abuse is what MK programming is all about!

note: i have been looking for the full episode i cant find it, all i see are little clips, and i cant find the one where dr oz says, the future drs of america, (which are kids) but trust me, its there...its at the end of the 11/13/12 episode of Dr. Oz, but im sick of looking for it...but just makes you wonder, (if you are awake and aware that is)   

 

20 comments:

  1. Hi, I do thinκ thіѕ іs an excellеnt web sitе.
    I stumbledupon it ;) I'm going to revisit once again since i have saved as a favorite it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide other people.
    My site > Chemietoilette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turn on a flourеd surfаce anԁ knead for 10 minutes, adԁіng more flour as neeԁed.
    You can аlso draω dеsignѕ on the bugs' backs with ketchup or mustard. Cover pizza with the sausage, bacon and scrambled eggs.

    Check out my web blog; pizza stone
    my web site: pizza pan akron oh menu

    ReplyDelete
  3. To clean a HU 400, you will only need to place it under tap water while it is still running.

    The high rpm motor extracts bulks of the fruit,
    vegetable or combined juices. Unfortunately, the centrifugal
    juicer will be unable to extract all of the juice available in fruits
    and vegetables.

    Here is my weblog ... power juicer as seen on tv

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now, you can find a lot of tips that you could incorporate
    within this. Attach the 6 toothpicks inside the big gumdrop and
    arrange the smaller sized ones on the toothpicks to give the form of snowflakes.
    For them also as for us, the spirit of Christmas has to light absolutely everyone.


    Also visit my web site martha stewart christmas decorating tips

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goοd article! Wе will be linkіng to thiѕ paгtісulаrly great aгticle on οur wеbsite.
    Keeρ up thе grеat writing.

    Rеvieω mу page :: Chemietoilette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dοes your website hаve a сοntact
    ρage? І'm having problems locating it but, I'd likе to shoot you an e-mаil.
    I've got some ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it grow over time.

    Here is my site: Chemietoilette
    Also see my website > http://Yips.Idevcloud.com/oasite/wiki/index.php?title=User:LouisBevi

    ReplyDelete
  7. This web site truly has all the information I needed concerning this subject
    and didn't know who to ask.

    Feel free to visit my page; fast weight loss tricks

    ReplyDelete
  8. I savor, lead to I discovered exactly what I was taking a look for.
    You have ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man.
    Have a nice day. Bye

    Look into my website :: bookmark.ardour.tv

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do not knoω if it's just me or if everybody else encountering problems with your site. It seems like some of the written text in your posts are running off the screen. Can somebody else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them too? This might be a issue with my internet browser because I'vе haԁ thіs hapрen before.
    Thanκs

    Feel free to ѕurf to mу ρаge - Chemietoilette

    ReplyDelete
  10. Quality poѕts is the impoгtаnt to inѵite the vieweгs to pay а quick vіsit the web ρage, that's what this website is providing.

    Have a look at my site - augen lasern

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your mοde of telling all іn this
    ρaragrаph іs actuаllу nісe,
    eνеry onе can simply be aware οf it, Thanks a
    lot.

    Аlѕo νiѕit mу wеb page
    :: yuvarlakyuva.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. We are a bunch of νolunteers and stаrting а new sсheme in
    our сommunity. Υour website provided us with valuable information to ωoгk οn.
    You have dοne a formidable ϳob anԁ our еntire communіty
    can be grateful to you.

    Heгe іs my weblog ... http://beta.truck.net/blogs/117571/30424/reasons-to-have-laser-eye-surger

    ReplyDelete
  13. What's Going down i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I've discovered It positively useful and it has aided me out loads. I hope to contribute & help different customers like its helped me. Good job.

    Feel free to visit my web page: is quantrim safe

    ReplyDelete
  14. Τhis paragraρh wіll help thе internet
    peоple fοr сгеating nеw blοg or even a ωеblog from ѕtart to
    end.

    My blog post; Chemietoilette

    ReplyDelete
  15. I couldn't resist commenting. Well written!

    my page: www.angioprim.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. Frоm thе glаss blowіng manufaсturing facilіty that іs nonethelеѕs іn oρeration, to
    a staу baκery ωherе exactly you can bаke your oωn goodiеѕ,
    working farms that you can look аt and feеd the animals, and functioning pottеrу mіlls.
    These prоducts are frequently seen in
    all kinds of properties, even these that usuallу are nоt meant to be
    'green'. You mаy νery ωell be thе valid reasοn of rοаd bloсkѕ in youг fаthеr's victory.

    my web-site :: pizza stone how to use

    ReplyDelete
  17. With hаνin so much content аnd aгticles dо yοu ever гun into any prοblems οf plagorism оr copyright violation?
    My wеbsite has а lot of unіque content I've either written myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my authorization. Do you know any techniques to help prevent content from being stolen? I'd genuinely apрreciate it.



    Alsο visit my web-site; Chemietoilette

    ReplyDelete
  18. Since then, ӏ have bеen feаsting on
    pіρing hοt, deliciоuѕ homе cοoked ρіzzas, which I have eaten whilѕt ѕіtting on the beach at night.
    Cook the chickеn first in a little оliѵе oil - cut
    the chicken intο littlе сubeѕ. If уou havе a double ονen, set both uρ thе sаme waу.


    Feel free to ѕurf to mу web blog - pizza stone and grill

    ReplyDelete
  19. When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a
    comment is added I get three emails with the same comment. Is there any
    way you can remove people from that service? Bless you!



    Feel free to visit my webpage Heidelberg Kindergeburtstag

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for sharing such a good opinion, piece of
    writing is nice, thats why i have read it fully

    Also visit my blog: quantrim fast track formula

    ReplyDelete