Oh yes he body shape is awful. I noticed that a long time ago. I have been watching a few vids n stuff u posted. I can see what they are saying but its just a lot to believe.
I understand. When I first heard about it, a few months ago, I just thought of it as one of those silly conspiracies. I have really been looking into this lately however. Skeletal structures from male and female vary. The male skull is larger with a bossed browline, the shoulders bigger. Men have an adonis belt. Women do not. Of course there are lots of questions. this is very confusing. I am sure there are legit male and legit female. I do not really look to much into the female to male celebrities...I just watched a Gigi Gorgeous video with Trisha paytas. Gigi was wearing a bikini and looked womanly, but in the dress look manly.
Oh yes he body shape is awful. I noticed that a long time ago. I have been watching a few vids n stuff u posted. I can see what they are saying but its just a lot to believe.
Oh yes he body shape is awful. I noticed that a long time ago. I have been watching a few vids n stuff u posted. I can see what they are saying but its just a lot to believe.
ReplyDeleteI understand. When I first heard about it, a few months ago, I just thought of it as one of those silly conspiracies. I have really been looking into this lately however. Skeletal structures from male and female vary. The male skull is larger with a bossed browline, the shoulders bigger. Men have an adonis belt. Women do not. Of course there are lots of questions. this is very confusing. I am sure there are legit male and legit female. I do not really look to much into the female to male celebrities...I just watched a Gigi Gorgeous video with Trisha paytas. Gigi was wearing a bikini and looked womanly, but in the dress look manly.
DeleteOh yes he body shape is awful. I noticed that a long time ago. I have been watching a few vids n stuff u posted. I can see what they are saying but its just a lot to believe.
ReplyDelete