This is weird...(I thought it was a 9/11 video because the person keeps talking about 9 minutes till 11...IDK what it means?) but its odd, because the news did report hillary dead, and the woman who emerges the hospital IS NOT HILLARY CLINTON! its a stand in? clone? alternate version of her? so strange. btw, i recall watching a youtube mandela video a few months back about how Hillary Clinton changed to Hilary Clinton, and I remember the person talking about how she has to be different by spelling her name that way. I specifically remember this video. I did not think anything of it because I figured the person was wrong maybe, but was amazed when I see it is now Hillary Clinton. I cannot find this video now, I searched my history. So this is one I did experience, as well as Houston, we have a problem.
No comments:
Post a Comment