Friday, July 14, 2017

Logo Memory

I would post this to the Mandela Group....BUT!!! I will post here. STUDY YOUR LOGOS! remember them, because things are a changing. IT IS SO WEIRD?? YES, SOME ARE JUST MEMORY MISHAPS, BUT LET'S PROVE THIS THING K?

Image result for famous logos Domino's pizza. tilted to the left. 2 dots in first then 1 dot. Domino's Pizza.

Image result for famous logos


amazon. smile points from a to z. arrow at z.


Image result for famous logos
FedEx lower case d uppercase E connected. Fed is purple, Ex is orange


Image result for famous logos
e RED b BLUE a YELLOW y GREEN


Image result for famous logos
G blue O red O yellow G blue L green E red


Image result for famous logos
Devil tails on the S and the Y

of course, with LOGOS they DO go through changes and what not, but what makes it a mandela is when there is NO RECORD of this change EVER OCCURING!!!

Image result for famous logos

Chupa Chups, ONE P in Chupa and Chups...the  P is looped backwards.


Image result for famous logos

Looped top of E curly c (IDK?? just remember eet!! 4 symbals. congruent to a swastika???


Image result for famous logos

Some dummy who didnt even research got all SHOOK when they also saw a harley davidson company logo

hence DO YOUR RESEARCH!!!!


Image result for harley davidson company



to re-iterate HERE is the FORD LOGO

Image result for ford logo
People say this mutherfucka changed...or flip flopped. IDK tho??


Image result for flintstones

Reason why I want to pay more attention is because...I always called it "Silence of the Lambs", but could of always just been "The Silence of the Lambs", because, as she described the silence of the lambs...so it was about THE silence in her childhood,'

Image result for the silence of the lambs



Yes, I think it was always the silence of the lambs, but people shorten things. No one is going to say 'the silence of the lambs' ..???


well, i mean, I DO say, THE nightmare before christmas. I dont quite say Nightmare before Christmas..

Image result for the nightmare before christmas


((ooh I want to see that movie Valerian,..IN THE THEATER))

also, are these quotes even accurate??

http://www.afi.com/100years/quotes.aspx

Just start paying attention idk. I want to catch a mandela effect!









No comments:

Post a Comment