I have to do something!! Cuz I aint happy like this! Well, a car will make me feel more fulfilled, I believe.
Go to nursing school!??!
See if I can go back in the military, National Guard or Reserves tho. Not full time! (I am now almost 40 tho. so who knows. I am now, Sanjana Jon! I remember when I was 29, I saw her mean comments about how I was almost 40. I was like, bitch, I'm almost 30 you dum dum! But now I really am almost 40!!)
which is why I need a kid NOW! i am not going to take birth control for a while. I need my real period back!!! I miss it!! And I want a child, chile!! So chill, chile
not chili, but Chyle!
all I know is , I cannot continue to work at Walmart. Like, seriously, no!
I also want to travel. I want to meet someone. My partner in crime.
Mike is not that.
No comments:
Post a Comment