I am supposed to be 68 years old. Last I checked, I was. The year...2047. I was living in my little cozy apartment, if you will. Surrounded by my birds. How the hell am I back to here? 2017? 38 years old???! I mean, WHY!???! Why am I here!???!
What the HALLLLL is going on man? This is crazy. I am back to being 38. What should I do? I know everything I have known for these past 30 years. I mean, I am back in this young body, (well...young enough. Damn, I do look good tho)....
actually, I have on MTV and its all old school videos, and J.Lo Im real is on. If...say, I somehow travellled back to the time this video came out, but with the knowledge of me in 2017....MIND BLOWN! What would I do?
Let's see, when this video came out, I remember. I am not sure of the year, but I remember I was working at WSI warehouse. 2001. Shit! How old was I? 16 years ago!??! Ok, I was 22. Oh wow! Well, anyways, I was sort of dating Glenn..I guess? This was around 9/11. I was working at WSI warehouse tho. I must of been 23 then. Idk, I mean, it was so long ago. If I could go back in time, to that age and year, I would feel kind of...stuck. Like, would I be happy that I am young again? However, say, if I remembered being 68, and now...I wake up at 38, I would be happy. I am 38 now. According to my 68 year old self, I would be happy! I think????
What if I had a child...now, a husband, a family...and I went back in time till when I was 23. Would I miss them? Would I be depressed? Or would I get over it and live it up? Would I follow the right trail of breadcrumbs I tried so hard to leave?
Are my synchronicities merely a trail of breadcrumbs I previously left for myself? Because time is substantial and actually does not truly exist in the grand scope of....things.
Wow! All old school videos on Mtv Classic. Oh, I do not get this channel. I like it tho. I want this channel! Enrique Iglesias! Um...I recognize this song ha!! I don't know what it is called tho. My parents have all the channels. Vice, Fuse....Mtv Classic. That Shannon actress is in it, the one from American Pie.
Going back to Canada was different from what it used to be. For me. I used to go as a kid, teenager, and then last time when I turned 25, and went bungee jumping.
Marina was alive. Man, I need to write a new blog. How crazy!
No comments:
Post a Comment