Saturday, July 1, 2017

synchronicity! so i was looking at a mandela effect video about the Bible verse that changed, when I heard on the view, "The Bible does not change". I recorded it on camera so I will post it later.

I went to the mall because last time I went I saw a bathing suit I wanted at Forever 21. I was going to order it online instead I just went to the mall to buy it at the store. I was debating on it, while approaching the store, the Rihanna song, "This is what you came for" was playing in the background. I did go for that. the bathing suit.

so heres the thing. i didnt take my birth control pills this week, (because idk...I skipped over the placebo last month and then I had to wait or something, to pick them up. i forget. i wanted to wait so that i can get back on track to normal. so i have no clue when i should of would of ovulated. i havent a period in a while so i have no idea. well mike comes over and he wants to do it, i really dont tho...but whatever. so anyways now im wondering...???

i guess we will see?

No comments:

Post a Comment