Sunday, July 23, 2017

Scrapbooking memories

I wish that I started this when I was younger, but who thinks about stuff like that? Anyways, store away your summer memories, for yourself, or your kids! Here is how:

Pictures! Of course! Duh!!! Snapchat or Instagram Live style videos. Just save it onto your phone and then upload it to youtube. Trust me! You will have mementos of lazy summer days for the rest of your life!!! HEH HEH HEEH

But I am talking about scrapbooking, and you cannot save videos to a scrapbook. There should be a scrapbook app!

Movie tickets, receipts (?) to like, restaurants. List of perfumes and oils, colognes etc that you wore. Body sprays. (Scents always reminds me of certain specific summers. For example, J.Lo Glow reminds me of October 2005. Or perfumes I wore while visiting different places.

Books you read. I read alot of books the summer I turned 14 I recall. Do this for your kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment