Thursday, July 20, 2017

Hey

So...geez work makes me feel...I dont know, I dont feel happy anymore. I just do not feel that 'oomph' anymore. Ah, whatever. I do not plan on staying at Walmart forever. Once I get my own car, I will be able to look for another job. Walmart is just in the meantime. Like I said, I might go to school for nursing. Of course, I do have a bucket list! I need to make decisions. What do I want?

-Feel more confident about my appearance, via plastic surgery, tatttos, gym (yes?)
- Travel!!!! Volunteer! Thailand. Disneyland Florida. um....all the other places.
- Meet my future husband.
-  child

but this is not what the blogs about. So, earlier, on TMZ, I heard that long haired guy, Charlie..(yeah I have tmz on before i go to work...)

he said Dr Stork (fake named dr who delivers all the Kardashians and Beyonce..) of course, they all DUDES!

((i miss comic con tho. its going on this week. next week FOR SURE!! i am going. and we are going to Lake Tahoe for the celebrity golf tournament. Moss shows me texts where Jack Wagner wants me to go. He wants to meet me. It would be cool to go. Justin Timberlake is always there lol.

but yeah, so Charlie the long haired Aussie (idk?) says dr stork must of seen primo pussy (that he delivered) no its secretive because Kim is a dude and so is Beyonce. Dont believe me? Yeah you dont have too. but skeletons DONT LIE!

and later there was a comment about how Charlie must be brainwashed too.

YUP! those tmz folks worship all those celebs. I used to want to work there, back when i was living in hollywood. i dont think i have /had the right kind of personality tho.

who was I , back then? I dont even remember!?!??! who am i now????

im stuck again....grrrr

but you know, i have been to alot of places this year!

Vegas. New Orleans. LA. Vegas. Canada.

thats cool! and trust me, my travelling days ARE NOT OVER!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment