I will post this on my sync blog, just dont feel like heading over there right now. Well, the other day, Moss told me a secret. HE WANTS TO BUY THE BUDDY HOLLY CRASHED PLANE (the one that killed miss american pie)..ok buddy!!??! anyways, after he said that, I kept seeing private planes. On conan for instance, he flies a private charter plane to comic con. Next day, Mike and I watch "cant buy me love' on amazon prime. they go to a old private plane graveyard.
I got a root canal yesterday. I saw Karuna Satori talk about a root canal on her blog I just watched. I also heard the guy say having a bad tooth and getting all the shit pulled out of it. (On black mirror netflix show)...basically, a root canal. then i saw a commercial about drilling a nail into wood, like drilling those things into the root canal.
i made a video of stuff on my camera and shannan was talking about 'mind over matter'. i clicked on this people article about a model with baggy skin, and she said, 'mind over matter.'
No comments:
Post a Comment