Thursday, September 14, 2017

The Girl on the Train CLONES!!!

So I finally rented The Girl on the Train, (which I have to watch again cuz..just because) yeah. It was hard to follow at first, because all the guys looked the same. White people. They all look the same! HA! well, all the actors and actresses do!?

so, she watched the people (im not going to give spoilers)...but, i was like, who am i looking at? i had to remember the names...(megan, anna, rachel) RACHEL

ok so the actors are different but at first they look the same. except the one played gaston in beauty and the beast (no wonder he looked familiar) also was in another movie...moby dick or something i forget.

I remember someone said my friend Sara (who is not famous) ,looked like Emily Blunt. Kind of, but I see a resemblance to actress Kristen Wiig too. there is also a meme about emily blunt looks like Katy Perry, and a bunch of other clones.

Laura Prepon is in the movie, and she looks like the wife of Justin Theroux, who is played by actress Rebecca Ferguson (I had to check IMDB to find out these peoples names)...Rebecca Ferguson resembles other actresses. The girl who played Cher in the tv show, (I had to google her name...RACHEL Blanchard.) I also had to google Sugar and Spice movie...actress who ALSO looks like Rebecca Ferguson, MARLEY something...I forget her last name now!??!


THESE PEOPLE ALL LOOK THE SAME! marley shelton.

THERE IS ANOTHER CLONE IN THE MOVIE! JENNIFER LAWRENCE CLONE, actress

Haley Bennet. Looks just like Jennifer Lawrence.

CONNECTIONS!

Lisa Kudrow is in this movie, and she says RACHEL. (friends). Justin Theroux is married to Jennifer Anistan. Rachel Blanchard looks like Rebecca Ferguson, who also looks like co-star Laura Prepon and MARLEY Shelton. Haley Bennet was in the MARLEY AND ME MOVIE, who actually stars JENNIFER ANISTON.

what does it mean? It has to mean something. its connect the dots. perhaps these people are all products of cloning or dna matching or some weird shit. on another note, check out male and female skulls. (childs skull looks something scary!)

NOW!! for the pics!!!

and pay attention to the male and female skull shape:




Emily Blunt


i just added this because it was in my photos. take note of SKULL SHAPES BAPHOMET IS BOTH MALE AND FEMALE


Rebecca Ferguson

Halley Bennet (cuter than precocious annoying Jennifer Lawrence)



Rebecca Ferguson




Emily Blunt also sort of looks like Taylor Schilling, who is in Orange is the new black, as Pipers (Laura Prepon)  gf/wife.

clone lookalikes haley bennet and jennifer lawrence

this was in my photos too so I thought I would add it. Taylor looks like Zeena Lavey (daughter of church of satan founder Anton LEVAY) cloned from same dna?








Justin Theroux (why is he making a vagina with his hands? is he a woman?)




Fenake Skull


Real Male (i believe)


Haley Bennet (who has nude scenes in the movie and looks like a real female to me. CUTER than J. Law)



actually, haley bennet. her back doesnt arch where a females does. this gives the look of being a woman ughh

i mean, i watched these episodes on amazon prime and thailand and ladyboys, and they do look like women.

so it is very easy to resemble a woman when you take female hormones and get boob jobs and rib removal. but this is more about DNA. but the skulls are NOT female....



another reason why they may transgender is because you can make a boy look pretty. exotic. different than real females. a male skull is bigger so features will fit nicer on a male skull, while womens do not have as defined skulls. nothing beats A REAL FEMALES BEAUTY! but hollywood conditions us to see the aesthetic of beauty as big features. i think the big screen shows off features better than if a real woman were to be an actress...

does it make sense? real women are not as defined as 'ladyboys' btw, thailand looks so beautiful. i have to go there!



5 comments:

  1. 😂😂😂😂😂 i ALWAYS say that too. I can't tell these people apart...haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they do have eerie similiarities. All have that lab grown look to them. So weird!?? Lisa Kudrow is odd looking.

      Delete
  2. They are all cloned from same DNA I think too. In another movie, that my sister liked as a kid..Ghost World it has Scarlett Johannason... since u mention lisa Kudrow, i thought the art teacher was played by Lisa Kudrow...but its NOT her. I think she looks the same....https://youtu.be/wf6DpIKgtJ0

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all cloned from same DNA I think too. In another movie, that my sister liked as a kid..Ghost World it has Scarlett Johannason... since u mention lisa Kudrow, i thought the art teacher was played by Lisa Kudrow...but its NOT her. I think she looks the same....https://youtu.be/wf6DpIKgtJ0

    ReplyDelete
  4. 😂😂😂😂😂 i ALWAYS say that too. I can't tell these people apart...haha

    ReplyDelete