Tuesday, August 12, 2014

RIP Robin Williams

Today in group, (well, class), it was just 3 of us. Lori, the CO, and me, and the counselor. We had good therapy type stuff, I actually shared some information. Lori said she is depressed, and you know i mean...im not going to share anything...(oh brian the CO said he drank coffee with a shot of energy in it....ok fine!! i shouldnt jump to conclusions. our groups is very supportive of each other its good!) but when i came home, my dad told me that Robin Williams killed himself. It was very sad to hear, in fact, I felt like crying! Apparently, he has still been battling addiction and depression. I never want to immediantly think, 'illuminati killed him' like the videos mark dice is quick to make, assuming that is what everyone is thinking. Robin Williams was a person too, who died today. 

Ok well, I think when such a big name star dies, the energy surroudning it , and everyones sadness in regards to them, it just...well, its an energy...

i do think, done on certain occult dates, also a supermoon, these energies can be festered as a whole...i know it sounds silly but we are under spells...we are under a spell while watching a movie...it hynpotizes us, entrances us.

I said Robin Williams was in a lot of good kids movies. I want to see 1 hour photo again, well, because i worked at the photo lab.

We all feel conNECKted to him in some DEGREE or aspect because we grew up watching him. anyone from my parents to kids of now has grown up to his shows, movies, comedy. he might feel like our dad, our uncle...you know? someone we can RELATE too! 

if you dig around, a bunch of his doing the usual allegiance to hollywood hand signals will pop up, but im not going to waste my time finding them and posting them here. 

i was going to make a blog about tim heideckers new series decker, more about the movie Lucy etc, but im too tired too now

heres another synchro blog about sharks and horses take a moment to read and check it out)

 http://synchromiss.wordpress.com/2014/08/10/shark-krash-horse-lost-and-missing-planes-2014/

last night i watched hide and seek, a movie with robert deniro and dakota fanning. VC says thats the most blatent monarch programming movie ever ( i dont think it was blatant at all  really i mean sure there were signs ) anyways,

his alter is CHARLIE...and in one room there is a HORSE in it..charlie is in a bunch of memes, youtubes, and other movies. CHARLIE! CHAWLEY! OUCH CHAWLEE! CHARLIE! THE UNICORN!!! etc etc

charlie horse

anyways...

so.......today, oh i wrote the script for the 5 hour energy ad, im NOT giving anything away, but in sneak preview i was posting some hidden msgs on facebook about an element called 'turbium' (turbium number is 65


Actor and comedian, Robin Williams was found dead in his TIBURON, California home today. TIBURÓN is sPANish for SHARK. His home is also located in MAR[E]in County. He will be missed! R.I.P. Robin! <3


turbium looks like tiburon, where his body was found...the element number for terbium is 65...robin was 63, keep this in mind for i will get back to it in a bit...

(i want to sleep but beauty is on my bed she SNORES!!)

so, oh btw, I WROTE EVERYTHING INCLUDING THE INSIDE JOKES AND THE EVERYTHING!! I WROTE THE SCRIPT! I WILL BE THE PRODUCER AND THE DIRECTOR! I USED WITTY JOKES AND HIDDEN MSGS! no one else did! I AM THE MASTERMIND!!!

so, i was looking through robin williams' IMDB, and i stopped to think when i saw the movie Old Dogs, that Robin starred in alongside John Travolta and Seth Green. I saw this in the theaters, and I distinctly remember John travoltas character had said POISON in it! I felt this was so cool!!! it is! i figured because seth green was in it, and he also does ROBOT CHICKEN...

well, while i was remembering this, i had on adult swim. ROBOT CHICKEN was on. On robot chicken, it had said (at the very moment i was thinking this), "all DOGS have their day" , like meaning, all dogs have their day...when they DIE!?!

dog days, sirius!?? idk

um, so that was a synch. 

next robot chicken, it said ron jeremy, well it said something else that caught my attention too but i am not gonna go into that now..

ron jeremy is 69 years old (as a joke..i dont know how old he is for real? moss does idk)

so, Robin Williams was 63 years old, and Terbium the number is 65, and Ron Jeremy is 69....Terbium, (you'll see!) is IN THE MIDDLE...jay was like, (im chatting with him on fb)...

earlier today i heard on the radio, 'it just takes some time, little girl, IN THE MIDDLE' everythings gonna be alright alright! -Jimmy eats World

so that song has a good message!??! yeah?

this cat is annoying shes taking up all this room

im so tired

yawn






















 






































No comments:

Post a Comment