Friday, August 1, 2014

thursday

Hi. So I didn't really do much today, except go to my class. I attempted to get some gas and go to the dollar tree to load up on 5 hour energy, but my horn, (which was not working last week), just kept going off whenever I moved the wheel to the right. It was like I was beeping my horn constantly, seriously, it was very annoying. That car has so many electrical problems, I need to sell it or something.

My mom is getting some money, not a lot, but a good chunk. Of course, other people are getting more, my cousin's wife's mother got 100,000.00, and my mom's friends husband got 45,000.00. My mom is only getting 20,000.00. It is because she did not lie. Annette's mother lied. 

About the abuse...sure there was terrible abuse, but a lot of people lied and they had to go by what they said. There is still a bunch of money left over too. My mother is very honorable and honest, and I respect her for that. I probably would of lied, but I am terrible at lying too, so I don't think I would. I am her daughter so I want to honor that she raised me well.

Tears just welled up right now...anyways...

 I had my class tonight. It was kind of like an AA meeting tho. I will not go into detail about the stories, (privacy honor), but they like to share their stories, despite not even being asked too!? The one old guy who likes to talk a lot started it by bringing up AA, (even tho these classes ARE NOT AA!) man!! If I wanted to hear sob stories I WOULD GO TO AA! I want to hear what the teachers and counselors have to say! So it became a listen to everyones stories kind of night. Which I don't mind actually. It does feel nice to hear, but she asked me my story so I said how I got my 2nd dui very briskly, I could of talked more but she went on to the next guy who gave a very 'inspiring' story to which everyone applauded him for his strength. rolls eyes...

idk...i think ppl like to talk. i didn't get a chance to express why i may have alcohol problems, but then again, doesn't seem like anyone even cares. Even when Moss was paying for my therapy sessions, we never went into or addressed it, we just focused on how abusive Mike was...is idk

I would like to delve into my own personal problems and why I am such a fuck up!?? But that will NEVER happen because i will NEVER delve into ANYTHING!! 

so FUCK YOU!!!!





 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment