Monday, October 6, 2014

party the fonda theater etc

hi! I think I fixed it, there is something called 'hot keys' im not quite sure, what hot keys are??? but seems to of worked...slightly!??! but now I am too tired to write!??! yawn!! I should sleep. idk. seems all I do is sleep tho :/

so, I also forgot to mention, that when I was for the ride to the monster convention with crazy driver ron Jeremy, (since moss did NOT want to go to the convention!!!) he had to stop at the bank, so he was like, 'come in the bank with me' or something. so he had a bunch of checks and he added them all together, (there was a calculator which he didn't see) and the banker added all his checks and I saw it was over 200,000.00!? ron is a multi millionaire yet drives a shitty car, doesn't take care of himself, wears rags and stuff...idk whatever lol. so yeah, the convention was over and he was the last to pack his stuff and leave. well you know how I said he was asking 5.00 per picture with him? I guess he did that so that he could give me 20.00 because I watched the booth a few times. that was nice and thoughtful of him, he didn't have to do that!

well anyways, so yeah, finally we got in the car to drive but he told me about a party. im like, what? thinking to myself. I was just so tired! I was calling moss to pick me up. (I just want to finish this California trip blog so that I can have new things to WRITE ABOUT!!!) he was driving crazily, and I was wondering WHO was inviting ron to this party?

so we parked and the Annabelle mask I picked up fell and the eye fell out and landed on the ground, staring up at me. I took it as an omen. so I was dressed all plain and boring, and the hostess and the party girl, (who reminded me of a sweet 16 mtv party girl, 10 years later), kind of chubby and wearing a tiara and a prom dress..(idk?) in my memory she did at least, she was the daughter of some VIP I forget? she had an assistant with a british accent, who grabbed my hand and brought me upstairs, asking me if she can get me a drink. I was thinking this was some kind of strange party set up by 'the young elite'...well, the young elite set up by the elite!

I thought about that porn star who killed herself, savannah. I read the story of her prior. she was driving a car and wrecked it, (she had a guy driving with her)...but that wreck did not kill them (suicide programming), than she started freaking out about the car wreck, and apparently, she had a gun, and he told her he was going to start the hot tub, she shot herself. I thought about ron, maybe being programmed to drive crazy and get in a car accident, killing us. imagine? I would forever be linked with dying in a car accident with ron Jeremy....eeh I was so upset I kept txting moss please pick me up! I am afraid for my life.

plus my phone was dying I had to charge it!

everyone was dressed up so fancy at this party. I asked the assistant what was the party for and she answered me, it was actually over...music industry party.  but I was not only feeling scared about being in the car with ron, I was also dressed so plain, and I was also paranoid. like idk.....:( I asked for a dark beer and it was good but this guy put his hand DIRECTLY over my beer! im like, 'oh no! I aint drinking that!" I asked the bartender for a new one and told her what the guy did. I plugged in my phone and moss said he would pick me up. finally! he later told me it was because he knew it sucks to be stuck somewhere, not because I was scared for my life!

moss then upset me because he had to get ice cream at mcdonalds drive through, but he ordered 2 ice creams, (so it looked like we both wanted ice cream! mc flurries!)

I feel so upset right now like I am going to hyperventilate!!! I cant think......I feel stuck!!! oh my goodness

we were in the drive thru for 45 minutes! I was so pissed at moss for doing that to me!!!!

im tired. im home now, I need to start doing things im serious! medical coverage. job. my license back. start eating healthy again cooking. working out.

im thirsty. I feel so lost in life right now.

I also need to finish blogging about this damn trip!!!

I will feel happy once I start getting my life together again.

I have to still write about the fonda theater, Katie, not being able to get in despite having VIP wristbands.

or, I can just write it real quick right now!??! fine!!

conan had a George Harrison tribute week, and he had mentioned on the show that he was going to be at the fonda theater, with other artists. I thought it would be fun to go! but moss did not want to go. I asked Katie if she wanted to go she said ok. so, we got ready to go, I wasn't too fancy, just black leggings and my lacey top and my denim long sleeve thing, Katie wore a dress and a jean jacket and boots. she wanted to do some shots before we left, so moss had sour apple vodka and we had some shots before hand, then put some in a water bottle and I went to her apartment, and she made a sugary kool aid drink and we did the shots and chased it after the vodka. I was fine tho, I wasn't really feeling drunk or buzzed. when we got to the fonda theater, we staked it out, lots of ppl waiting outside. we found the backdoor but the guy was like, idk...knew we were lurking. Katie appears desperate tho, plus she smokes cigarettes in front of the place. she saw her old boss drive in with his jaguar well the valet went to park the jag and he sort of hit the wall. her old boss had a young girl with him, who wore a letterman high school jacket LMAO!!

lol!! the girls! anhwaze.....this guy who said he sells tickets (scalper!) was talking to us, who Katie started talking too..her friend Katie or something would call him old man?? idk...he told us this guy with a blue shirt was the owner of the fonda theater, the manager or something?

I knew the gm of the Verizon theater and someone gave me his vip wristband to get into a party I just walked in, ya know? without trolling around looking desperate, smoking cigarettes outside the venue...I mean, you got to be lowkey too!

you cant appear desperate, or rude! well her old boss couldn't help us get in, and the guy with the beard was with us. he told us who the gm was but told us not to look at him or get him to notice us. well Katie approached him and he just walked by, laughing at her desperation. what a dick. im sorry, he made us feel like freaking rats hanging outside.

well they were something else, Katie and 'old man' (that's what she said his nickname was?) desperately asking for wristbands. well one guy, who came out with two beautiful women) walked out and gave us their wristbands VIP! also we got two tickets!

we said thank you to the guy he told us to tell them we are guests of gary summers, (the producer of guns n roses), spaghetti incident. but they would not let us in. the blue shirt recognize Katie and told them not to let us in.

Katie started to yell at the girl doing her job, she also said how she tells people she is ricki lake (??) idk...shrug.

at that point the show was almost over. a group of people walked by and they started making fun of us..so Katie got all screaming at them like it was out of some sort of........movie?

fucking Hollywood...im so over it!

anyways, despite our efforts, we did not get in :( we did get laughed at, made fun of, made to feel like street trash tho!

gary summers was nice enough to try to help us.

moss asked me,if I ever were to meet conan, would I get crazy and ask him I know he knows im poison.

im like, no! why would I ever do that? I NEVER act that way when meeting famous people!

I say, hi! im Lori! If I meet conan I would be NOTHING but respectful, and sure I would ask for a pic. that's it tho!

I would not be creepy, I would not be rude, I would not bring up poison...so whatever :/


ok the airport experience next and IM DONE! I need to go to sleep! geesh!!!
























































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment