Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Emily Schulman

 
 so, i posted on the MK page about small wonder, the girl that was a robot, and how at the end of the opening credits, they go 'shh'...and someone linked how the boy from that show is now homeless etc anyways i happened upon this mean-spirited site on the net, called'washed up celebrities'...and saw a link about the little girl that played harriet. turns out shes a year older than me, and she was in my childhood fave movies such as troop beverly hills. love that movie! if you click on the site, (link here) you can see how smarmy and mean ppl are, but then i saw this comment, and i instantly knew, it was her husband. its pretty sweet. see for yourself!

Anonymous said...
Hers is a true and lasting beauty that touches everyone lucky enough to come in contact with her (again, a blessing this website of hyenas will likely never be lucky enough to celebrate) from her family, to her friends, to her clients and even the strangers she meets.
She’s a stalwart professional that has found great success in everything she has ever attempted (not even limited to making a substantial living as an actress while many of us – must I point back to the cretins that populate this site – were too busy getting dressed by our parents). She’s a loving wife, who adds warmth, hope and sanity to her husband every day. She’s a phenomenal mother that devotes herself to her daughter, even despite the crushing commitment of her profession. In short she’s easily the most amazing human being I’ve ever met.
Perhaps that’s why I married her. Because I wasn’t so afraid as to snatch at beauty from the murk and sadness of my own limitations or to try and destroy it from the safe distance of my own despair. I was lucky enough to meet Emily, to fall in love with her; every facet of her. And even luckier, I thank God at least three times a day, I was able to be loved in return. Miraculous.
You see, I know how rare such love is. I see it’s rarity proven in just the sort of people that hurl their ugliness into the shadowy iniquity that plagues their every action and thought. There’s enough of it splashed across this website to give even the most optimistic of us pause. I can only believe such ugliness knows not where it comes from or what sort of pain it might be capable of inflicting. I can only hope the people that have sufficiently embarrassed themselves already are really much better people than these few nasty products they have left behind would suggest. I, and my wife, will choose not to go so far in our blind judgment of these peoples worth. Even in my reserved anger, I will not fall so low as to stand next to their soulless, baseless, ranting. I don’t know who they are. I haven’t met them. Beyond any of my assumptions (however justified in response to their own impropriety) I refuse to damn them beyond reservation. There’s always hope that ignorance can be tempered. That even a soul grinding darkness can find its healing partner.

The woman that was once Emily Schulman, my wife, has taught me that. I can only hope we all end up so “washed up”. With that much beauty shared… the world would certainly be a much better place.

Sincerely,

Derek Webster

No comments:

Post a Comment