((interesting))
yeah, i really dont think webcam modeling is for me!?? its just...not! im not patient and i hate creepy sleazy guys so, its just interesting reading the stories...
like this one:
BEING A WEBCAM MODEL ISN'T EASY! Some people might say, "Oh, but you get
to stay home, and be comfortable and do whatever you want, whenever you
want! That sounds pretty sweet!", but it's not all awesomeness...it's a
LOT of hard work!
Unless you're an established, top webcam model, you are expected to do much more than just sit there and look pretty. I am dancing, moving around, smiling, laughing, talking, the entire time I'm on cam. It gets tiring, dancing in heels! It really is a job, like any other...there are certain things expected of you at all times, regardless how you happen to be feeling. You're an actor/actress, and your role is that of a horny, funny, sexy, friendly girl, who's relateable yet dateable.
This has been a constant issue. Guests who want to talk to you all the time, exchange phone numbers, take you out on a date, make you their girlfriend...it's hard, 'cause I don't know how to be! On the one hand, saying that you're single, and alluding to a deeper relationship seems like it would be appealing, attract guests who genuinely are fun to talk with, and whom you'd probably hang out with if you happened to meet them elsewhere..and hopefully they'd become so enamored with you that they'd be paying regulars- and on the other hand, perhaps admitting that you are married, and have kids, or that you aren't in school or have a regular job aside from cam modelling for whatever reason, or that you're poor, and struggling could be a turn-off. You're either the ultimate fantasy girl, happy and secure, bubbly and up for any kind of bedroom activities they can think of, ("why is this sexy, amazing girl single? She's everything I want in a woman!") or the brutally honest, real woman, who is relateable cause she's got kids and is married, just like them, but is a "cam girl with a heart of gold"- the woman who's husband you're jealous of.
I went with the first one. I now have guests who rapidly fire messages and emails at me, the second I log on. The other day, one such guest made me his psychotherapist, and just let all his troubling, personal issues out on me. And he doesn't even tip me anymore. Some guys will privately message me, wanting to get to know each other better and become friends, or more- then talk **** or become offended when you take too long to respond, since you're working, or get pissed off that you don't want to call them or meet them out for drinks somewhere. Too many guys think that my cam modelling site is match.com or something, that they're gonna find their perfect mate, and won't tip since "they're not here for that". 2/3 guys who private message me immediately ask if I'll view their webcam, and when you do, it's just a hand ******* a ****. ****** me off, 'cause it's MY room, it's about ME in there, not you and your enormous **** you think will impress me. Then they constantly msg you with "can you see it?" "im ******* it for you!" "do you like big dicks?".
I've had guys offer me money for prostitution, give me their phone number, and then talk **** to me when I say I'm not down with that. Guests who only come into your room to drop a big, stanky, mood-killing dook by saying some stupid **** like "What's wrong with your face? You're the ugliest model on this site!", or, "Your balls are showing, 'cause you're a nasty tranny", or, "take a **** on camera and then puke on your ****". I'll ban them from my room, and then they'll message me asking, "Why'd you ban me?"
There's this one guy who has taken it upon himself to be sort of my...pimp/security guard/advisor/buddy- sort of thing. Went on and on about how he could help me make more money and become one of the top models on the site, then when I pressed him, admitted that he wanted a few free shows via Skype in exchange for his valuable help. Nobody's that selfless. He preys on new models who don't know what they're doing...and once they hit a rough spot and aren't making many tips, he swoops in to save ya. "Captain-Save-A-Ho", for a price. He wants me to leave nice comments on his profile, like other models had...makes him look good. Yet, has never tipped!
Yeah, a few times, I did blow up on some guest. And funny enough, they kept messaging me back, after they'd told me off! Funnier still, after we'd reconcilliated (sp), they'd appear out of the mist, and drop a nice tip on me, if only to prove me wrong that they weren't douchebags who'd never tip, yet asked for the moon. Or guests that ripped me off, whom I'd then specifically email and private message all sweet like nothing was wrong, drop in and drop money. I really don't care why. I feel smug knowing I got them to spend money on me, for nothing, after they tried so hard to cheat me out of it before.
You get the same couple of questions over and over again, which is annoying. "hi im mark, whats your name?" "Olivia". "25/m nj 6'2 how old are you?" "25." "Where are you from?" "NYC". I thought by being clear and listing the answers to these questions in my profile, it would cut down on their occurrence, but no. I'm always surprised when someone mentions something from my profile, like a certain favorite book- obviously, not many guests bother to read your profile.
How I handle a big issue: The "wanna watch my webcam?" question:
Act nice, even though they're being crude by saying "im stroking my **** for you on cam all 9 inches..wanna see?". Say sure, you'll view their cam. Once you load their cam, and predictably, it's just a dude spankin' it, and they ask "what are you into? Have you ever had a **** as big as this?", "I'll be like, "Nice...i wanna play for you, too! I'm currently doing a "toy show" in public, wanna pitch in? I really want to show you what I'd do with your..." etc. etc.." They usually stop messaging you after that, since they had no intention of tipping you anything, just wanted to get their jollies by knowing a model was watching them **********.
Research your lies thoroughly! I say I'm in a city I don't currently live in, but used to, 'cause I live in a small town. But I know that city well enough to say the Ray's Pizza on blah street is blah blah blah. I messed up by commenting on the weather, which was not what had occurred in the city I say I reside in, and got called out for it. If you say you're in art school, and someone asks what courses you're taking, or when you'll be done, you'd better know the answers. They'll talk about you, and say you're a liar and a fake..not good for business.
Check who's in your room often. I've gotten tips simply because I specifically called someone out, like by saying "Liger992, I love your name! That's a good one!", then they came out of the woodwork and would tip even though they didn't say a peep. It's 50/50 for me...some people leave your room as soon as you mention their name (shy, maybe?).
Move around. A LOT. This helps you avoid those stupid "show azz bb" or "show ur face" requests. If you're moving around, showing your face, your torso, your booty as you dance, you'll get a lot fewer requests like that. I like to shut 'em up before they can *****.
Turn on your webcam before you go online. I choose the "capture photo or video from webcam" option on my webcam's software, then apply my makeup by looking at my camera's image. Helps you see how you'll look when others are viewing you on cam. Plus, I find it helps me apply the minimum amount of makeup to look good on webcam. I also use foundation specifically made for people shot by HD cameras. You'll also see how your lighting will look, so you can adjust accordingly.
Be a blabbermouth. Keep talking! Even if you've run out of things to talk about, ask your guests, say, how the weather is where they are, how it compares to yours, blah blah. Everyone likes talking about themselves- where they live, what they do, what they think...guys, especially, their favorite sports teams'll get even the quietest guy to pipe up. If you're really stuck, be you- talk about something you genuinely have an interest in, like, Mel Gibson movies, or knitting. I bet your *** if you say you watched Sailor Moon last night, people will pipe up, if only to tell you that you're corny, or that they don't like it. Haha.
Don't talk **** about douchebags. Seriously! If you make an issue out of banning some dickhead from your room, don't sit there and ***** to your remaining guests about him. It makes people think that you'd treat them the same way, if they were to accidentally **** you off. I just shrug, look confused and hurt, and say something about how there's more good guests out there than bad ones, and how I can't help who I am, but that there are many other wonderful, beautiful models on the site, that might be a better match for them, if I'm not what they want, and that's ok. It makes you look like the better person, and shows that you're reasonable, polite, mature, and that you are in control, and don't let nonsense affect you.
Kill 'em with kindness. If a guest is incessantly messaging you with nonsense for a while, and doesn't tip you, in the sweetest way, politely ask for a tip. Why not cut to the chase? "what r ur fav sex positions? ? ???" You might say, "i love doggie...thats what im gonna do once i reach the requested amt of tips, in my public show. Wanna go in on it?" or if they ask you to, say, spread your buttcheeks apart, you could say, "hehe good idea! hey, hon, could you perhaps give me a small tip for doing this for you please?" They'll either stop bs'ing you, or say, "Sorry I'm broke right now, but ill have money on friday". You can then say, "ok hon np, thank you! if not a tip, you can always "admire" me on my profile, id really appreciate that!" They usually will, and you thank them, and they generally take the hint of "are you going to tip me sometime today? no? ok, now's the end of this convo bye bye."
Skype shows are a huge deal. By doing a Skype show, and paying through another method than through the site, guests and models can benefit, as you're then totally cutting the site out of the earnings. Some girls advertise it on their site's profile page, some will discuss it only in a message or email. I haven't done one yet. I also don't have a Paypal account, which is how most guests will offer to pay for Skype or yahoo shows. Funny, since paypal strongly frowns upon transactions for sex-related content. I've offered Skype shows, paid for via the site's currency, but many guests will decline, since their currency is only worth about half what they paid for it. Also, that you can do things that aren't allowed on the site, like performing with a male. I've heard many girls don't like to accept payment through paypal, because if the guest decides to, he can rip you off, make a complaint, and usually be refunded his money spent. Currency is rarely refunded on the site, because you are expected to know the rules, which are easily found on the site.
Have any fellow cam girls out there had any experience with Skype/yahoo shows? I'd love to hear from you.
A problem I've encountered is with the lcd monitors. Depending on your angle of view, the colors shift. So if someone asks you to sit in a chair, with your legs folded about your head, like a pretzel, I find that I can't see myself on cam, or in the light..and I wonder if poor visibility has been an issue, and made someone stay for a lesser amount of time in a group or private show. I also hate how many guests will only be able to afford a couple minutes of prvt time, or will go get more currency, and take you private AGAIN for another few minutes, cause I didn't make enough money to make it worth all the tipping members leaving while I was gone. Guests have short attention spans, and they'll bounce as soon as you're taken group or private chat.
Ooh, I've found that you shouldn't be too quick to tell someone to **** off sometimes. This guy was super messaging me, about a specific fetish he had. It sounded like the same ol bullshit, but I gave him a chance, and he took me to the most expensive private, where noone else can spy and peep on you for a certain amount of currency, for a long show, which earned me over $150 in about 20 minutes. Awesome! I usually feel awkward, participating in role-play scenarios I'm not into...like I'm unable to play the role well, 'cause it doesn't do anything for me. The easiest for me are humiliation fetishes...it's a great way to vent your frustration with douchebag guests! It's fun to not have to play nice for a change, and instead be a hateful *****.
I gotta say, keeping yourself lookin' purty is tough (if you aren't naturally blessed like that)! I really hate having to shave my delicate bits every two days. It really irritates my skin, and I tend to get ingrown hairs, which aren't cute. I've tried waxing before, but it was even worse, with the ingrown hairs on my legs. I've tried all the products out there to help this- different razors, shaving creams, skin ointments, taking a long hot bath first...but it's still a problem for me. I'd love to get everything below my eyebrows lasered off, or electrolysis-ized, but I've never been able to afford it. Ladies, how do you do your "hair maintenance"?
Speaking of hair, as all African American women know, just making your type of hair look nice takes a lot of work! I don't relax my hair anymore, I found that using Matrix Sleek Style shampoo...about every 5 days, and flat-ironing it gives me the look and feel I like. Of course, using heavy-duty conditioners, anti humectant and silicone-ba sed smoothing products is a must. Despite having to buy shampoo less often than most, I still spend a fortune on hair care products, and since I can't blow-dry my hair, it takes a long time for it to dry, pre-treat, section and flat iron. The whole process takes several hours, and is murder on my ******-up shoulders. Like it or not, most men prefer medium-long, sleek, shiny, straight hair. I noticed a difference just from switching to a new, awesome flat iron, how people liked my hair more. I prefer it straight, just because otherwise, I can't get a comb through it.
I try to make it easy. I keep my nails very short, and I do my own manicures. Most of my modelling outfits are items I already own and wear, just worn in a revealing way. Basic make-up, just concealer and foundation, to cover up any blemishes or redness, then simple, but bold eye makeup. I'm growing my toy collection, and I've found that the most pleasurable toys for you aren't as fun to watch. My rabbit is awesome, but you can't see what's going on cause it gets in the way of the view. I don't use it much anymore.
Wow, sorry 'bout this huge post! I had a lot on my mind, and just kinda put everything out there! I hope it helps models or people thinking about modelling out a bit. Cam models don't like to share their "secret recipe", so when looking for tips, hints, or just experiences about webcam modelling, there's practically nothing out there...until I found and started writing about what I've experienced on this site. I love it because it gives me something to do, and a way to make money, while I'm searching for my "normal" job. Sometimes, when you're feeling down on yourself, going on cam and having all these people say you're cool, smart, sexy makes me feel a bit better. I don't have many friends, and my boyfriend works long hours, and usually absorbs himself in his cell phone or the laptop when he gets home, so it gets lonely sometimes. It's nice to have someone to chat with.
Feel free to ask me questions about anything, I'll answer as best I'm able. Happy camming!
Unless you're an established, top webcam model, you are expected to do much more than just sit there and look pretty. I am dancing, moving around, smiling, laughing, talking, the entire time I'm on cam. It gets tiring, dancing in heels! It really is a job, like any other...there are certain things expected of you at all times, regardless how you happen to be feeling. You're an actor/actress, and your role is that of a horny, funny, sexy, friendly girl, who's relateable yet dateable.
This has been a constant issue. Guests who want to talk to you all the time, exchange phone numbers, take you out on a date, make you their girlfriend...it's hard, 'cause I don't know how to be! On the one hand, saying that you're single, and alluding to a deeper relationship seems like it would be appealing, attract guests who genuinely are fun to talk with, and whom you'd probably hang out with if you happened to meet them elsewhere..and hopefully they'd become so enamored with you that they'd be paying regulars- and on the other hand, perhaps admitting that you are married, and have kids, or that you aren't in school or have a regular job aside from cam modelling for whatever reason, or that you're poor, and struggling could be a turn-off. You're either the ultimate fantasy girl, happy and secure, bubbly and up for any kind of bedroom activities they can think of, ("why is this sexy, amazing girl single? She's everything I want in a woman!") or the brutally honest, real woman, who is relateable cause she's got kids and is married, just like them, but is a "cam girl with a heart of gold"- the woman who's husband you're jealous of.
I went with the first one. I now have guests who rapidly fire messages and emails at me, the second I log on. The other day, one such guest made me his psychotherapist, and just let all his troubling, personal issues out on me. And he doesn't even tip me anymore. Some guys will privately message me, wanting to get to know each other better and become friends, or more- then talk **** or become offended when you take too long to respond, since you're working, or get pissed off that you don't want to call them or meet them out for drinks somewhere. Too many guys think that my cam modelling site is match.com or something, that they're gonna find their perfect mate, and won't tip since "they're not here for that". 2/3 guys who private message me immediately ask if I'll view their webcam, and when you do, it's just a hand ******* a ****. ****** me off, 'cause it's MY room, it's about ME in there, not you and your enormous **** you think will impress me. Then they constantly msg you with "can you see it?" "im ******* it for you!" "do you like big dicks?".
I've had guys offer me money for prostitution, give me their phone number, and then talk **** to me when I say I'm not down with that. Guests who only come into your room to drop a big, stanky, mood-killing dook by saying some stupid **** like "What's wrong with your face? You're the ugliest model on this site!", or, "Your balls are showing, 'cause you're a nasty tranny", or, "take a **** on camera and then puke on your ****". I'll ban them from my room, and then they'll message me asking, "Why'd you ban me?"
There's this one guy who has taken it upon himself to be sort of my...pimp/security guard/advisor/buddy- sort of thing. Went on and on about how he could help me make more money and become one of the top models on the site, then when I pressed him, admitted that he wanted a few free shows via Skype in exchange for his valuable help. Nobody's that selfless. He preys on new models who don't know what they're doing...and once they hit a rough spot and aren't making many tips, he swoops in to save ya. "Captain-Save-A-Ho", for a price. He wants me to leave nice comments on his profile, like other models had...makes him look good. Yet, has never tipped!
Yeah, a few times, I did blow up on some guest. And funny enough, they kept messaging me back, after they'd told me off! Funnier still, after we'd reconcilliated (sp), they'd appear out of the mist, and drop a nice tip on me, if only to prove me wrong that they weren't douchebags who'd never tip, yet asked for the moon. Or guests that ripped me off, whom I'd then specifically email and private message all sweet like nothing was wrong, drop in and drop money. I really don't care why. I feel smug knowing I got them to spend money on me, for nothing, after they tried so hard to cheat me out of it before.
You get the same couple of questions over and over again, which is annoying. "hi im mark, whats your name?" "Olivia". "25/m nj 6'2 how old are you?" "25." "Where are you from?" "NYC". I thought by being clear and listing the answers to these questions in my profile, it would cut down on their occurrence, but no. I'm always surprised when someone mentions something from my profile, like a certain favorite book- obviously, not many guests bother to read your profile.
How I handle a big issue: The "wanna watch my webcam?" question:
Act nice, even though they're being crude by saying "im stroking my **** for you on cam all 9 inches..wanna see?". Say sure, you'll view their cam. Once you load their cam, and predictably, it's just a dude spankin' it, and they ask "what are you into? Have you ever had a **** as big as this?", "I'll be like, "Nice...i wanna play for you, too! I'm currently doing a "toy show" in public, wanna pitch in? I really want to show you what I'd do with your..." etc. etc.." They usually stop messaging you after that, since they had no intention of tipping you anything, just wanted to get their jollies by knowing a model was watching them **********.
Research your lies thoroughly! I say I'm in a city I don't currently live in, but used to, 'cause I live in a small town. But I know that city well enough to say the Ray's Pizza on blah street is blah blah blah. I messed up by commenting on the weather, which was not what had occurred in the city I say I reside in, and got called out for it. If you say you're in art school, and someone asks what courses you're taking, or when you'll be done, you'd better know the answers. They'll talk about you, and say you're a liar and a fake..not good for business.
Check who's in your room often. I've gotten tips simply because I specifically called someone out, like by saying "Liger992, I love your name! That's a good one!", then they came out of the woodwork and would tip even though they didn't say a peep. It's 50/50 for me...some people leave your room as soon as you mention their name (shy, maybe?).
Move around. A LOT. This helps you avoid those stupid "show azz bb" or "show ur face" requests. If you're moving around, showing your face, your torso, your booty as you dance, you'll get a lot fewer requests like that. I like to shut 'em up before they can *****.
Turn on your webcam before you go online. I choose the "capture photo or video from webcam" option on my webcam's software, then apply my makeup by looking at my camera's image. Helps you see how you'll look when others are viewing you on cam. Plus, I find it helps me apply the minimum amount of makeup to look good on webcam. I also use foundation specifically made for people shot by HD cameras. You'll also see how your lighting will look, so you can adjust accordingly.
Be a blabbermouth. Keep talking! Even if you've run out of things to talk about, ask your guests, say, how the weather is where they are, how it compares to yours, blah blah. Everyone likes talking about themselves- where they live, what they do, what they think...guys, especially, their favorite sports teams'll get even the quietest guy to pipe up. If you're really stuck, be you- talk about something you genuinely have an interest in, like, Mel Gibson movies, or knitting. I bet your *** if you say you watched Sailor Moon last night, people will pipe up, if only to tell you that you're corny, or that they don't like it. Haha.
Don't talk **** about douchebags. Seriously! If you make an issue out of banning some dickhead from your room, don't sit there and ***** to your remaining guests about him. It makes people think that you'd treat them the same way, if they were to accidentally **** you off. I just shrug, look confused and hurt, and say something about how there's more good guests out there than bad ones, and how I can't help who I am, but that there are many other wonderful, beautiful models on the site, that might be a better match for them, if I'm not what they want, and that's ok. It makes you look like the better person, and shows that you're reasonable, polite, mature, and that you are in control, and don't let nonsense affect you.
Kill 'em with kindness. If a guest is incessantly messaging you with nonsense for a while, and doesn't tip you, in the sweetest way, politely ask for a tip. Why not cut to the chase? "what r ur fav sex positions? ? ???" You might say, "i love doggie...thats what im gonna do once i reach the requested amt of tips, in my public show. Wanna go in on it?" or if they ask you to, say, spread your buttcheeks apart, you could say, "hehe good idea! hey, hon, could you perhaps give me a small tip for doing this for you please?" They'll either stop bs'ing you, or say, "Sorry I'm broke right now, but ill have money on friday". You can then say, "ok hon np, thank you! if not a tip, you can always "admire" me on my profile, id really appreciate that!" They usually will, and you thank them, and they generally take the hint of "are you going to tip me sometime today? no? ok, now's the end of this convo bye bye."
Skype shows are a huge deal. By doing a Skype show, and paying through another method than through the site, guests and models can benefit, as you're then totally cutting the site out of the earnings. Some girls advertise it on their site's profile page, some will discuss it only in a message or email. I haven't done one yet. I also don't have a Paypal account, which is how most guests will offer to pay for Skype or yahoo shows. Funny, since paypal strongly frowns upon transactions for sex-related content. I've offered Skype shows, paid for via the site's currency, but many guests will decline, since their currency is only worth about half what they paid for it. Also, that you can do things that aren't allowed on the site, like performing with a male. I've heard many girls don't like to accept payment through paypal, because if the guest decides to, he can rip you off, make a complaint, and usually be refunded his money spent. Currency is rarely refunded on the site, because you are expected to know the rules, which are easily found on the site.
Have any fellow cam girls out there had any experience with Skype/yahoo shows? I'd love to hear from you.
A problem I've encountered is with the lcd monitors. Depending on your angle of view, the colors shift. So if someone asks you to sit in a chair, with your legs folded about your head, like a pretzel, I find that I can't see myself on cam, or in the light..and I wonder if poor visibility has been an issue, and made someone stay for a lesser amount of time in a group or private show. I also hate how many guests will only be able to afford a couple minutes of prvt time, or will go get more currency, and take you private AGAIN for another few minutes, cause I didn't make enough money to make it worth all the tipping members leaving while I was gone. Guests have short attention spans, and they'll bounce as soon as you're taken group or private chat.
Ooh, I've found that you shouldn't be too quick to tell someone to **** off sometimes. This guy was super messaging me, about a specific fetish he had. It sounded like the same ol bullshit, but I gave him a chance, and he took me to the most expensive private, where noone else can spy and peep on you for a certain amount of currency, for a long show, which earned me over $150 in about 20 minutes. Awesome! I usually feel awkward, participating in role-play scenarios I'm not into...like I'm unable to play the role well, 'cause it doesn't do anything for me. The easiest for me are humiliation fetishes...it's a great way to vent your frustration with douchebag guests! It's fun to not have to play nice for a change, and instead be a hateful *****.
I gotta say, keeping yourself lookin' purty is tough (if you aren't naturally blessed like that)! I really hate having to shave my delicate bits every two days. It really irritates my skin, and I tend to get ingrown hairs, which aren't cute. I've tried waxing before, but it was even worse, with the ingrown hairs on my legs. I've tried all the products out there to help this- different razors, shaving creams, skin ointments, taking a long hot bath first...but it's still a problem for me. I'd love to get everything below my eyebrows lasered off, or electrolysis-ized, but I've never been able to afford it. Ladies, how do you do your "hair maintenance"?
Speaking of hair, as all African American women know, just making your type of hair look nice takes a lot of work! I don't relax my hair anymore, I found that using Matrix Sleek Style shampoo...about every 5 days, and flat-ironing it gives me the look and feel I like. Of course, using heavy-duty conditioners, anti humectant and silicone-ba sed smoothing products is a must. Despite having to buy shampoo less often than most, I still spend a fortune on hair care products, and since I can't blow-dry my hair, it takes a long time for it to dry, pre-treat, section and flat iron. The whole process takes several hours, and is murder on my ******-up shoulders. Like it or not, most men prefer medium-long, sleek, shiny, straight hair. I noticed a difference just from switching to a new, awesome flat iron, how people liked my hair more. I prefer it straight, just because otherwise, I can't get a comb through it.
I try to make it easy. I keep my nails very short, and I do my own manicures. Most of my modelling outfits are items I already own and wear, just worn in a revealing way. Basic make-up, just concealer and foundation, to cover up any blemishes or redness, then simple, but bold eye makeup. I'm growing my toy collection, and I've found that the most pleasurable toys for you aren't as fun to watch. My rabbit is awesome, but you can't see what's going on cause it gets in the way of the view. I don't use it much anymore.
Wow, sorry 'bout this huge post! I had a lot on my mind, and just kinda put everything out there! I hope it helps models or people thinking about modelling out a bit. Cam models don't like to share their "secret recipe", so when looking for tips, hints, or just experiences about webcam modelling, there's practically nothing out there...until I found and started writing about what I've experienced on this site. I love it because it gives me something to do, and a way to make money, while I'm searching for my "normal" job. Sometimes, when you're feeling down on yourself, going on cam and having all these people say you're cool, smart, sexy makes me feel a bit better. I don't have many friends, and my boyfriend works long hours, and usually absorbs himself in his cell phone or the laptop when he gets home, so it gets lonely sometimes. It's nice to have someone to chat with.
Feel free to ask me questions about anything, I'll answer as best I'm able. Happy camming!
ive read stories on that experience project its very interesting....that webcam thing sounds like the fone chat job i had only you can look like shit on fone chat lol and i guess webcam u have to look decent....well its not easy i think many off the guys want to do sex stuff tbh the fone chat was they just wanted to talk dirty while they wank seriously
ReplyDeleteyeah its a very...humiliating sort of thing to do. thats why i cant do that. i think about things to much, and random guys like that who i dont even know annoy me! i get annoyed when random guys just msg me on facebook. also, with the webcam thing, your in a room where who knows who can be, and you are sort of on display until someone chooses to go private with you. its very weird!
ReplyDeleteThanks...this is very interesting one Online Webcam Model. Keep posting :-)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.internetmodeling.com/22586/application.htm
DeleteI think anther issue is newbie models signing up under webcam studios not knowing any better. I dealt with one guy with a studio, Whitlock Studios, and he was a dishonest individual who lied on multiple occasions to me and others an I can verify this as fact. I would not trust him with my money.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteTo any girls just starting out, I would suggest going through Angel Girl Studios. They are the only non-nude webcam agency. They also provided me with training both offline and when I was in free chat. They are at camjobs.us. They are picky about who they hire but they are worth contacting.
ReplyDeleteTo any girls just starting out, I would suggest going through Angel Girl Studios. They are the only non-nude webcam agency. They also provided me with training both offline and when I was in free chat. They are at camjobs,us. They are picky about who they hire but they are worth contacting.
ReplyDeletethanks! actually sounds interesting, just to see how it goes..
DeleteBecome an agent for Internet Modeling, and make money recruiting models. Our webcam model affiliate program pays agents a 10% lifetime revenue share from all earnings their models receive while working with us. Commissions are paid weekly by Payoneer, Paxum, direct deposit, or check. Models can also become agents, and make extra money referring their friends. Our webcam models make the most money with the largest webcam network of over 5 million visitors per day, and now you can too! at:
Deletehttp://www.internetmodeling.com/19886/become_an_agent.htm
COPY AND PASTE LINK IN YOUR ADDRESS BAR, not "search bar" please
http://www.internetmodeling.com/22586/application.htm
DeleteEro-Enterprises is a website affiliated with one of the oldest websites in the industry, but they make the most of the money for the models. I had many girls and guys contact me again to thank me for recommending this site where they could work. Just try it out, you could change your life for better financially.There top model earning would be more than $54000 monthly.
DeleteHello Lori B...I have been a cam model for over a year now and I completely feel you. There are good days and bad days. I have been able to keep myself in the top 10 at my studio and now work from home and only try to stay on the first page. If they have to search for you through pages your income will suffer. I am also starting a blog to sell VERY affordable outfits for models and strippers. I got caught in a rut of wearing the same three things over and over again and once I changed it up a bit I noticed a big difference. Thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteCome join us come a cam model; great story too http://freewebcams.vipcams4u.com/
ReplyDeleteI agree with Danielle. I would never work for another site other than Angel Girl Studios. I don't cam nude! They are at camjobs.biz
ReplyDeleteYou can or can not cam nude at Ero-Enterprises.com - your choice !
DeleteBecome an agent for Internet Modeling, and make money recruiting models. Our webcam model affiliate program pays agents a 10% lifetime revenue share from all earnings their models receive while working with us. Commissions are paid weekly by Payoneer, Paxum, direct deposit, or check. Models can also become agents, and make extra money referring their friends. Our webcam models make the most money with the largest webcam network of over 5 million visitors per day, and now you can too! at:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.internetmodeling.com/19886/become_an_agent.htm
just highlight link, right-click it and click on "open link"
DeleteBecome an agent for Internet Modeling, and make money recruiting models. Our webcam model affiliate program pays agents a 10% lifetime revenue share from all earnings their models receive while working with us. Commissions are paid weekly by Payoneer, Paxum, direct deposit, or check. Models can also become agents, and make extra money referring their friends. Our webcam models make the most money with the largest webcam network of over 5 million visitors per day, and now you can too! at:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.internetmodeling.com/19886/become_an_agent.htm
COPY AND PASTE LINK IN YOUR ADDRESS BAR, not "search bar" please
Just look at this list u may got some help to choose best one by di way nice story
ReplyDeletehttp://mgbfinance.blogspot.in/2014/06/best-webcam-modeling-websites-where-you.html
And kindly add our site which is missing from your list - http://www.escort-enterprises.com
DeleteHey Lori, I enjoyed reading your post! It certainly isn't easy being a webcam model, but for me the perks far outweigh the downsides you mentioned. I don't put up with any bs in my chat room and I don't tend to hear much trash these days from my guests. I don't find it too tiring unless I stay online longer than a few hours at a time.
ReplyDeleteI think it's important to remember that you are always in control of what you do on cam, who you're talking to, and how you manage your own time and business. For instance, I would never dance in heels. It's just not something I would be physically capable of lol, but that doesn't really hinder my earning potential.
I know what you mean about there being practically nothing out there for people interested in becoming models and looking for tips and info etc. Everyone is pushing their own referral link, even here. That's why I created U Camgirl. I hope that I can help fill in the gaps for the new models out there.
Great blog post, and I look forward to reading more about your experience!
http://www.internetmodeling.com/22586/application.htm
Deletehttp://www.internetmodeling.com/22586/application.htm is the best cam site for webcam models to make money i do it and make alot of money and pay is on time
ReplyDeleteMy friend and I are thinking about signing up with Angel Girl Studio. We are concerned about privacy and such do you have any advice? Is it worth the pay?
ReplyDeleteEro-Enterprises is affiliated with the largest webcam networks of webcams and caters to an international market worldwide - and as such will drive the largest pool of customers to your webcam - so why choose anyone else? Our highest performers made 41.000 USD last week.. yes, week.
DeleteGreat post i read your article is superb . This is given good information , We are givening Vx-camsonline.com is given Live Cams Sex at VXCams Online, Web cam xxx, Video chat, Naked Girls, live cam xxx, live web cam girl, Webcam girls services. If you want to know more Please Click Here
ReplyDeleteWeb cam xxx
Are you guys still in business? Do you employ Indian models?
DeleteAre you guys still in business? Do you employ Indian models?
DeleteI am also just about to sign up for angel girl. A little worried about privacy, I don't want anyone knowing because it's just not me. But I'm willing to do this because I need the money and times are tough! Any tips? Is it safe?
ReplyDeleteNaturally you need money and you are concerned about safety - so if you want to be a successful webcam model making lots of $$$$ then join an established webcam site - Ero-Enterprises.com - which is affiliated with the largest webcam providers on the internet. Why affiliated? because we drive traffic to your webcam profile = more traffic = more customers = more money. sign up is easy and confidential and yes, we do provide the most secure web safety on the internet.
DeleteTry Angel Girl Studios - NON NUDE
ReplyDeleteAngel Girl Studios is bullshit, low traffic, non tippers, waste of time. They hound you through out your time on cam about every single detail of what you are doing. Unless you want to be micro-managed, do not work here. Literally the worst I've worked for and I work for quite a few.
ReplyDeletePrecisely - !!! if you want to make money - you need to join a webcam site that has the traffic ! Ero-Enterprises partners with the highest paying and highest trafficking sites to make you money ! go to Ero-Enterprises.com
DeleteI totally disagree. I was new to camming and went to their website. I filled out an application and they responded in about 2-3 hours. They gave me some basic training and a few emails with tips on how to make more money and that was it. They pay on time and their support is fantastic. If you have years of experience maybe they aren't a good fit but they are great for me and I get to cam non-nude.
Deletehttp://chaturbate.com/affiliates/in/OT2s/tAvOZ/
ReplyDeleteChaturbate is a great site to work with. I hardly ever even show my face and I make descent money. Its great for people who just wanna view free shows too. Its easy to sign up and a credit card is not required! Great! You can sign up with this link if u want. Its a win for viewers or potential models. Oh, and it's great for affiliates too!
http://chaturbate.com/affiliates/in/OT2s/tAvOZ/
http://chaturbate.com/affiliates/in/OT2s/tAvOZ/
ReplyDeleteChaturbate is a great site to work with. I hardly ever even show my face and I make descent money. Its great for people who just wanna view free shows too. Its easy to sign up and a credit card is not required! Great! You can sign up with this link if u want. Its a win for viewers or potential models. Oh, and it's great for affiliates too!
http://chaturbate.com/affiliates/in/OT2s/tAvOZ/
There is always an easier way.
ReplyDeleteWebcam doesn't have to be hard because it is also about the personal connection that many viewers are looking for.
So you can work less and make more if you have the right approach. How about getting paid the same amount to simply text instead?
Check out all the perks of a new approach. http://www.orousal.com/application
http://www.orousal.com/application
DeleteIf you are new to the business and unsure what is expected - just check out Ero-Enterprises.com ! We are affiliated with the largest international live adult webcam network - and as such provide you with 100000s of visitors being directed to your profile. We offer 24/7 support, training for newbies, photo galleries and video uploads to advertise your portfolio. Seriously, if you want to make money - sign up with Ero-Enterprises.com - we offer the most competitive payouts on the web !
ReplyDeleteI myself have been in the adult industry over 10 years now and have been talking to many webcam models as well. And many are close friends of mine.
ReplyDeleteThe situations you are describing are just too familiar. When you are deciding to become a webcam model you just really need to be on top of your game and you need to be able to handle all this stuff. If you think you can do that, then it is a great experience for you and also a good way to make some decent money.
Unfortunately it is still too hard to sometimes connect with other webcam model colleagues as well as to the hard competition between every model. So such open blog posts are a great start to get talking about the topic.
Man, I am almost wondering if this was made to recruit girls into modelling. haha. I am a non nude model, and I am myself, I do mention that I am married with kids. I do NOT disclose any personal information whatsoever, yes, sometimes and often at times, I get harrassed. Honestly, I don't care, I get decent money for what I do, way more than I would get paid at my other career.
ReplyDeleteI am no one to give advice, but be yourself, even if you mention that you are married with kids, they will respect it so long as you are firm, and do not disclose any more personal info. If people pay, give. You truly don't have to do much unless you have been taken private, then it is up to you how much you want to do.
If you disclose what you do ahead of time, it makes it easier, it will show you who is willing to pay, and respect what you are willing to do.
There is going to be trolls everywhere, ignore them, ban them, or whatever, just don't let it bother you, not worth.
Last, but not least,
May the Force Be With You.
:)
You are absolutely right. And many webcam services allow to block visitors from some countries, like own country for keeping privacy. Just be yourself. And if you treat your customers as jerk, of course they treat you as a jerk. Simple :)
DeleteWhat's your opinion on cam girls?
ReplyDeleteFlashon Cam
I really loved reading your thoughts, obviously you know what are you talking about! Your site is so easy to use too, I’ve bookmark it in my folder
ReplyDeletewebcam models
I really love your weblog, Its great to find not absolutely everyone is just posting a ton of rubbish these days!
ReplyDeletemodeling agency
I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it.I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
ReplyDeleteescort bayan
I guess there's always an easier way ...
ReplyDeleteinternational dating london
I would just like to recommend InternetModeling to any female, male or couple who is interested in getting into this business.
ReplyDeleteinternetmodeling.com/26536/application.htm
have read many blogs in the net but have never come across such a well written blog. Good work keep it up
ReplyDeleteInstagram Girls
can someone tell me how to get the little avatars to appear in my comments section? thanks!
ReplyDeleteinternational dating zurich
I think most people would agree with your article. I am going to bookmark this web site so I can come back and read more articles. Keep up the good work!
ReplyDelete× ×¢×¨×•×ª ליווי
Webcam modeling is what it is. You become a performer. Just like working in a club. The more you put into it the more you get out of it. The best part is you work when you want and YOU set the rules!
ReplyDeleteApply Today! www.webcammodelingcompany.com
Webcam modeling is what it is. You become a performer. Just like working in a club. The more you put into it the more you get out of it. The best part is you work when you want and YOU set the rules!
ReplyDeleteApply Today! http://www.webcammodelingcompany.com
Webcam modeling is GREAT, personality is KEY remember that. Looks doesn't matter. Guys are looking for the webcam girl to talk out loud give them that interaction they need after a long day at work. Not all men want to just talk dirty to you... With us at DMA you can earn great money with our help, from pormoting / advertising for you and we take LESS than any webcam modeling agency out there!! Visit www.DaysModelingAgency.com looking forward to helping you our and making your life much easier!! <3
ReplyDeleteHey, this is a very good source of information for webcam models who are at the beginning of their career. Thanks for all your hard work!
ReplyDeleteOf course webcam modeling is very hard with wrong attitude. You need positive attitude and respect your customers. You are as customer servant and you have to fill needs of customer, and they will pay very well for that. Webcam modeling is not everyone, like modeling generally. You need little bit practice first, and then you will make huge amount of cash, it's not hard. You just need to know what your customers really want :)
ReplyDelete