Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Kannibal Killer

so donald marshall is saying that this song was made by him for this cannibal porn star killer, (PROGRAMMED!!! check out his mickey mouse shirt)
this is what donald marshall has to say:
Luka whatever the murdering body chopper guy is not a cannibal.... he was tortured at the cloning center as a clone by Steven Harper and other government officials... he fought there as I fought there... they raped him as a clone... he fought... they chopped his hands and feet off.. I saw this from the stands... he is sending Harper a warning... he hates them almost as much as I do... they made video of him as a clone acting retarded and he is nessed up, you would be too,... but hes after blind vengeance thinking he will never raise the wlrld to help him escape... I will take the time to tell the world... and let the populace get my revenge for me.
 they found a hand and foot? http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/article/1206502--possible-human-remains-delivered-to-vancouver-schools-police-say?bn=1
((i  also saw he posted that he made that 'i think im crazy!" song...))
 EDIT weird the song is called 'helena' like that movie, boxing helena, where they 'cut her up in peicees and put her in a box_

No comments:

Post a Comment