Hi! A little aside here. I'm married to a cam girl. She is very popular so I won't reveal her name now.
We recently married, I really love her. She's fantastic as a person. When I met her at the cam site I didn't even like her. She didn't like me either.
We started talk on the phone. Than Skype and a relationship grew.
We met ( we live in different countries) and we married.
I not like her to be on cam now after we married. But she love it.
Just to make it clear. I don't get / take her money. And I'm not a guy that want her to be online so I can brag about it.
She has a kid, I have Kids. We are married now, her family want her to quit, and I think of future life and opportunities for her.
So sometimes we fight. But we still love each other.
I guess many will say, let her do. You did meet her on a cam page and knew what she did.
Yes true, but she told me she was tired of it, and wanted to quit.
And its funny how people judge and assume when they them selves are no where near marrying a cam girl. Or have one as a gf even.
I wonder how those guys would feel when 6000 guys are in the room telling your wife is a whore, or I want to lick your Ass, or I want to fuck you with my BBC.and so on.
How you react after the show with thousands of photos and videos of your wife on internet for the world to see.
How is it the day we get a kid? And our kids friends find the kids mum in full dildo fucking online?? Or the day she want a new job, but don't get it because of her past?
The tippers have jobs, and they are fapping on cam pages, tip the Girls, talk sweet to them. Want to fuck them. But won't have them work in their companies.
It's the raw truth. What happen after cam carreer? What they live off than? Some Girls get jobs, but get fired because of their past.
So I love my wife, I support herein inside me all I want is that she stop be on cam.
And for those who judge, be careful, you never get a girl like my wife.
Marry a cam girl is in many ways wonderful. But its not problem free.
Hi! A little aside here.
ReplyDeleteI'm married to a cam girl.
She is very popular so I won't reveal her name now.
We recently married, I really love her. She's fantastic as a person.
When I met her at the cam site I didn't even like her. She didn't like me either.
We started talk on the phone. Than Skype and a relationship grew.
We met ( we live in different countries) and we married.
I not like her to be on cam now after we married.
But she love it.
Just to make it clear. I don't get / take her money.
And I'm not a guy that want her to be online so I can brag about it.
She has a kid, I have Kids. We are married now, her family want her to quit, and I think of future life and opportunities for her.
So sometimes we fight. But we still love each other.
I guess many will say, let her do. You did meet her on a cam page and knew what she did.
Yes true, but she told me she was tired of it, and wanted to quit.
And its funny how people judge and assume when they them selves are no where near marrying a cam girl.
Or have one as a gf even.
I wonder how those guys would feel when 6000 guys are in the room telling your wife is a whore, or I want to lick your Ass, or I want to fuck you with my BBC.and so on.
How you react after the show with thousands of photos and videos of your wife on internet for the world to see.
How is it the day we get a kid? And our kids friends find the kids mum in full dildo fucking online??
Or the day she want a new job, but don't get it because of her past?
The tippers have jobs, and they are fapping on cam pages, tip the Girls, talk sweet to them. Want to fuck them.
But won't have them work in their companies.
It's the raw truth.
What happen after cam carreer?
What they live off than?
Some Girls get jobs, but get fired because of their past.
So I love my wife, I support herein inside me all I want is that she stop be on cam.
And for those who judge, be careful, you never get a girl like my wife.
Marry a cam girl is in many ways wonderful. But its not problem free.
Dumbeldore
So am I wrong for want her to quit camming so she can get better and more opportunities in the future?
ReplyDeleteDumbeldore