Monday, September 8, 2014

with all due respect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

with all due respect!!

ok here is the thing, i just really cannot dedicate and commit to LIVING out in LA right now! i just cant!?! why not!?? because my mind is so fuzzy right now, its almost like the onsetting of dementia or alzheimers, or maybe i am getting slowly poisoned or just.....all this processed food im eating, the chemicals in the chemtrails, not using my mind anymore...just rotting away...you know? i give up! i give up on life really!!! i cant move out there! i am trying to take care of my health. im trying. i feel like i am not all here! even the way i think now. i can feel my mind rotting away.

I was alarmed to a second coming of the pituitary dung beetles, set out to latch onto the top of my spine, right by my lumbar setting, the base of the skull to the top of the spinal cord. These beetles are meant to find us, the remaining of the tribe, Elohim. They latch their claws and infuse it to the top of our spines, melding their poison into our bloodstream, taking over our souls. 

We will then become slaves to this master race of the Beetle, no longer being a mind of our own. We will then march southwest in a cadence to the drum in our heads, right knee up, left knee up, until we reach the outer limits of the town of Sancros, in which no one knows the exact latitude and longitude until the beetle becomes part of us, tapping into our spinal fluids, merging with our bloodstream, fusing into a beetle/Elohim hybrid. A race where we are subjectified to serving the beetle race, in succesion with bringing forward a new world to the old. This will happen, unless, of course, someone brings a stop to it. 

For the past few years, I have been doing all the research I can on how to stop this, but this will be a challenging journey, for I will need to diffuse the beetle, (without causing alarm), and find the road to the Macros Adheim, which is located at the latitude of 48.33 and the longitude of 77.23 on the globe. In order to be invisible to the leader beetles, I will need to assess the veral codes to the beetles, using a fragrant elixer of myrh oil, lavender, dung, melted beetles, and orange peel. This will offset the leader beetles into deeming myself invisible. I will also need to disarm the beetle assigned to my spine before it fuses it's poison with my blood and spinal cord. I will need to do this within 20 minutes of being infected, and I will need pliers to pull out the claws. 

As I said, the alarm set off as soon as the beetle flew into my room. I have been sleeping, and so the beetle was already within my territory. My heart was fluttering like that of a dung beetle waiting to terrorize a neck like an eagle clawing into a helpless mouse, a dream I often had as a young Elohim child. I guess now was a time unlike any other. This was the most crucial, essential time I had! 

Luckily, I had made the invisibility perfume a few weeks prior. This has taken much time on my part, having had to dedicate several weeks to obtaining the ingredients, and not to mention slow boiling it for hours on end.

Then I heard it! I actually heard that dreadful noise of nightmares finally finding me. I was not so sure what would happen after I disarmed this bug from the depths of Hades, but I will soon find out.

I had the pliers ready, squeezing them so hard that my hand turned white and sweat was dripping off of it. This demon bug will soon make its way onto my neck. At that moment, I inadvertantly lifted my hand to the back of my neck and I felt it, already connected to my neck! How long has it been there!??! 

The panic started to set in. My heart was a flutter with fear and loss of control. I calmed myself down. This was the moment I was cultivating and waiting for, for months since I found out about the neck base. I went to the mirrors, where I can see the back of my neck. At that moment I realized that I should of devised some sort of neck band, to differ this beetle, but it wouldn't of mattered because it would of harassed me until it got through, perhaps it would of just killed me if it did not get what it needed. I had no time to think of it then. I had picked up the pliers, and I caught a good glimpse of it. Yes, it had looked like what I was studying it would look like. It looked like the beetle of the Egyptian scarab of Ra, and there was a stone of jasper and amethyst set in the middle. 

I brought up my hands and grabbed the first leg, and I pulled the leg out with the plier. It came out quite easily. I then proceeded to do the rest until I got all of it out. Some blood came out with it, but there it was, laying in the palm of my hand, my blood a testiment to the beginning of the end.

I decided to hold onto the scarab, as to not just leave it behind. I threw it into a velvet pouch I had. I then started to feel my skin getting very loose. What was happening to me!?

I looked around. The perfume was right there. I started spraying myself with this perfume. I could feel a strange, burning sensation overtaking my skin. I looked into the mirror. My skin started to fold over, and it felt as some sort of cheese that I used to make, melting away. The burning was intolerable, as my heart started beating profusely. I instinctively felt the back of my neck and I felt a giant opening to it, as if it had been unzippered almost. What was happening to me!?? I could see as my skin started piling off of my skeleton, loosely falling off of me. The beetle must of somehow unwoven my epidermis, as I watched in disbelief as it started gliding off of my exposed skeleton. 

I gathered my skin, holding and clutching it as if it were a pile of fabrics, and what I seen in the mirror horrified me. My skeleton was still intact, but my skin was being held in my arms, as if it was some sort of baby I was coddling for comfort. 

"How was I even still alive?" I thought to myself!??!

I knew what needed to be done. I needed to begin my journey.

(next scene)

Walking amongst the rest of the beetle infected infestation, I marched along, grasping and grappling at my loose skin, with my pouch of the beetle and a few other items including the perfume and my research and studies. Thanks to the perfume, I was able to march side by side to the rest of the poisoned tribe, marching to the city in the southwest. I had my compass so that I can plan on making me descent to Macros Adheim.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment