Thursday, April 30, 2015

"accept me for who i am"

I am sorry, but I cannot stand when Moss utters (well types) these phrases. "Accept me for who  I am"...sounds like a special needs...not to be mean, but it does. i hate when he says that. to me, that is just showing ignorance or he is being selfish and self absorbed. he thinks i am upset because i am not accepting who he is. i dont care about who he is! his personality isnt affecting me. it is selfish of him to say that phrase AFTER I EXPLAINED TO HIM IT IS HIS LACK OF CONCERN FOR MY FEELINGS that upset me. wouldn't you want to know why your friend is upset with you? instead of saying to them, accept me for who i am! WHAT???!  its not about YOU thats selfish! its how you make me feel!!!

im TIRED

No comments:

Post a Comment