So it was my Aunt Deanna's 60th anniversary, to her husband, Chickie. Ever since as a kid, I never really talked to him, but Aunt Deanna has always been a great aunt! I used to make my own story books and sell them for 10 cents and she would always buy them. I made one about a toaster character, (I think this was before the toaster movie)..anyways, so I was not able to make it to the party, but I would of liked to of. Kim was there with her family and so was Sarah and her family. Lisa didn't go since she had to go to Matt's grandmothers party. Lisa chooses to do things with Matt's family instead of her own. Anyways, I wish I could of been there. It was at Terry's house. My parents didnt come home till late. When they did, my mom told me that when Aunt Deanna and chicky got home, they found out that they were robbed. they are rich, he is a butcher and his work is right by the house. when we go to the house for parties outside in the summer, sometimes we go into the butchers shop and see all the carcasses hanging up on hooks. This is terrible that they had gotten robbed. They had taken some of her diamond rings and a few thousand in cash as well as the safe.
i am sure whoever did it must of staked out the house. very sad. why would anyone do this?
You're right. Whomever did that must have known they wouldn't be home for quite awhile, and also knew the house. They knew where to look for the most valuable things, and also that they HAD valuable things. A lot of people today have big homes but they pay so much for the home they cannot afford much else. The thief or thieves knew that it was a good house to hit. Probably someone who has been in the house before.
ReplyDelete