Moss always gives me links to things I honestly really do not care about. I mean, does he spend all day just searching out these random links? I go on a few sites daily, but I really do not venture to much when on the internet. Sites that I go on consist of 1. Facebook, (of course), 2. youtube.com 3. adultswim.com (for fishcenter. i dont go on the boards hardly anymore) 4. thedirty.com 5. rjandbley (even tho its never updated and there is never any new content, i just check idk why)...6. interesting links i see on facebook.
so i was wondering about why they say murmur so much in 50 shades of grey, so as i was googling, 'why do they say murmur so much' google finished my question..'in 50 shades of grey'
so i found a funny link, and i thought i would show moss. i only cut and pasted that paragraph i did downstairs. he said, 'who is ana and christian? why would i care about that?" well moss, YOU send me links i really do not care about all the time! and you are such a pop culture expert i am sure you can figure out ana and christian are from the 50 shades of grey..
he was like, 'that is alot of research for someone to do on something so silly'
its not research its something they noticed and wrote a funny thing about.
i mean, idk..moss just annoys me!!!
people like kim like 50 shades of grey, she posts selfies all the time and when no one likes something she posts she asks me to like it and comment!??
i want a chocolate shake
No comments:
Post a Comment