Quotes on Mind Control
- “It happens all the time. It was a brain freeze. Well, we are in a wax museum (mind controlled puppets)… whole other deal…” - Al Roker
- “When I say Amandas missing (core not taking over, I dont actually mean that she’s missing I mean shes no longer controlling my inner thoughts and making me act out. Somebody keeps posing as me! I don’t own those clothes and I’m blonde. ” (Her alter)” - Amanda Byne’s alter Ashley
- “A trauma powerful enough to create an alternate personality leaves the victim in a world where normal rules of right and wrong no longer apply.” - Batman forever: movie
- “Britney Spears can’t hold a conversation. (mind controlled) The ultimate meltdown was Britney Spears. But she (Spears) can’t hold a conversation. No. They have someone who feeds her what she is supposed to say. Like she can’t hold a conversation.” - Adrienne Bailon
- “I have two different sides to my personality. I decided to give my fans what they want and who they are used to who is the person in all the videos and the person in ‘Crazy in Love’ who is Sasha Fierce. I have someone else takes over when its time for me to work and when I’m on stage.“— Beyonce
- “It’s almost like it’s my alter ego when I get on stage… I turn into this different person, seriously. Bipolar disorder. I’m tired of everybody touching me and things being plugged into my head.” - Britney Spears
- “Slavery is still alive and well in the music business.” - Chris Lighty
- “The worst thing to call somebody is crazy (Mk Ultra). It’s dismissive—“I don’t understand this person, so they’re crazy—that’s bull. Why does Mariah Carey make a $100 million deal and take her clothes off on TRL? A weak person cannot get to sit here and talk to you. Ain’t no weak people talking to you, so what is happening in Hollywood? These people are not crazy, they’re strong people (Mind Controlled - only the strong can survive the trauma/programming). Maybe the environment is a little sick. It’s the way that people around you position themselves around you to get in your pockets and your mind.” - Dave Chappelle
- “I have to kind of like switch heads. Sometimes I manage it seamlessly, and other times I feel rather all over the place. I feel a bit schizophrenic, like I have a split personality.” - Emma Watson
- “He believed in majestic mind control, which is a way of breaking down a person and creating an alternative personality with which they must coexist. You can give a signal, a phrase or a gesture (trigger), and bring out the alternate personality and make them do things (mind controlled). Tamerlan thought someone might have done that to him. (programmer).” - Donald Larking on Tamerlan Tsarnaev who was a patsy in a false flag
- “I just woke up and found a large butterfly on me. When did that happen?” - Harry Styles
- “Damita Jo. Jo. That’s my middle name. It’s let in about the different characters that live within me. They say we have 200 characters that we portray with different people.” - Janet Jackson
- “My significant other right now is myself, which is what happens when you suffer from multiple personality disorder and self-obsession. (Mirror programming, celebrity self obsession.” - Joaquin Phoenix
- I think it’s fake and I think people are afraid to say it. It seems like a answer to the court thing. Sort of a nice way to sew it all up she marries her handler. That way she always has someone controlling her. It’s sort of sad.” - Jason Alexander
- “Every time I got drunk, this girl named Nikki would show up. When I got drunk, I was just a different person. This is a totally different person than Lisa. When these two started to battle it out, I had to create a third person to come in and straighten the two of them out. Nina, my evil twin who came from within, who I blame my sins on. (satanic alter) All the problems I did have stemmed from what I was doing - I was creating all these different personalities.” - Lisa Lopes
- “I’m so many people. They shock me sometimes. I wish I was just me! I used to think I was going crazy, until I discovered that some people I admired were like that to.” - Marilyn Monroe
- “I had to separate the two because Mary is nice, you know, intelligent, Brook is crazy and ignorant and she don’t care. Brook cut loose on the Bus record, she did her thing. So the calm one [rapping] is Mary, but the [wild] one [rapping] is Brook.” - Mary J. Blige
“I just always want to do ‘me’, but ‘me’ changes every day. I would crumple up and die if I had to wake up and be the same person every day. I don’t silence those voices (multiple personalities) anymore. I just let them speak. Roman is a crazy boy who lives in me and he says the things I don’t want to say. He was born just a few months ago (Created by Project Monarch) I asked him to leave but he can’t. He’s here for a reason. People have brought him out. People (Handlers) have conjured (created/made) him up.” - Nicki Minaj - “It’s a big culture of mind control too, MK-Ultra mind control rules in Hollywood. If you don’t know that, google it and look into it. It’s really hard for artists to find their voice in the media. It’s levels of brainwashing and mind control.” - Roseanne Barr
- “She was basically like a puppet who would be told do this, do that, and then be asked to sit down again. It was sad. From what I saw, she does nothing more than lend her name and celebrity to the production. That’s all she seems either willing or able to contribute. ..she has this manic alter-ego..dead-eyed robot.” - Source on Britney Spears
- "Britney’s eyes are absent and the recently published images of English glossy women’s magazine Glamour is clearly heavily retouched.The singer is still incapacitated, father James decides. How he and manager and boyfriend Jason Trawick may have agreed to let her do TV interviews, I do not understand. In a filmed interview, it is the in no uncertain terms that she did not want to be here.The shiny look that is constantly seeking the approval somewhere behind me (handlers) with one of all advisors are more visible in a television camera than anyone else. But now I have interviewed her - one of the greatest pop icons, just as famous for its collapsed privacy for all of their hits and millions and millions of records sold. I still can not say that I met her. The only thing I wonder during our brief encounter is how she feels, why she looks so uncomfortable (mind controlled) during the interview and if she she sang back in 2001 feel “over protected” by everyone around. When I try to get answers to those questions, the interview abruptly ended. And I do not believe a word of her answer." - From a Swedish interviewer
- "Short because 3 words is the most she can string together, she’s looking "off camera" to see if she delivered the line right (mind controlled). So that’s how Simon controls everyone on set. Britney Spears is Simon’s robot. We’re told the whole British accent thing — well, it’s more than an accent. Britney has multiple personalities, including, as people in her life call it, “the British girl.” We’re told when Spears loses the British personality, she has absolutely no idea what she did during the time she assumed that personality. Sources say Brit has a number of other identities, where she becomes “the weepy girl, the diva, the incoherent girl,” and on and on.” - TMZ on Britney Spears
- “But Unruh insists the sporadic conversation continued even after Holmes was moved to another cell in the area. He says that Holmes told him “he felt like he was in a video game” during the shooting, that “he wasn’t on his meds” and “nobody would help him. Holmes also mentioned NLP — presumably, neuro-linguistic programming, a much-scorned and outmoded approach to psychotherapy — and claimed to have been “programmed” to kill (Delta programming) by an evil therapist.When he got out to his car, he wasn’t programmed no more.” - Unruh on James Holmes, a patsy in a false flag
No comments:
Post a Comment