well i tried to ask that question to rj and bley thing, but he straight out refuted the question making it seem like it doesnt even exist on the internet we all supposedly share....i also submitted the question to thedirty.com and MAN people are ignorant little idiots! i even said, this is not about the ILLUMINATI it is about breaking down and dissociating, project monarch bluebird whatever ya wanna call it!??
http://thedirty.com/popular/main-project-monarch-real/#disqus_thread
Well, I don't know if it ever existed, at least that's maybe what they want us to think, but the first site that comes up on a search of project monarch bluebird/artichoke says it was experimented with from the 50's to the 70's and was ended there.
ReplyDeleteNot to say that people don't still practice the same techniques today, idk, but you can believe if you want to.
I understand that most of the programmed were to have a trigger, and I don't think that actors and actresses (especially young) are programmed for a trigger. I think they're just responding to their peers and environment and their nature urges and I think that it's a mix of nature vs. nurture.
Check your e-mail! <------- that's a trigger for you to check your email!!!!! ha!
oh cool thanks! yes i have been busy working but i will start on the 'project' tihs weekend
Delete