Friday, April 17, 2015

fish center contacted me!

hey! well i sometimes watch fishcenter on adult swim so i asked on the facebook if i could be a guest on the live taping they said to email them so i did! well i got a reply this morning:

Hello Lori —

I’m the Production Assistant for Fischenter Live and I’m writing on behalf of the team to invite you to join us in studio during a live taping of Fishcenter. Would be you available to come in on April 30th? We would need you in the studio from about 3:30p – 5:00p. If this works for you please let me know and I will coordinate with my producer and the hosts and we will get you in to join us for the show.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,

Jonothon Mitchell
adultswim.com
Digital Production Assistant

I mean, this is pretty cool huh!?! HELL YEAH...but...i will not be available on the 30th!! i will still be on house arrest!??! i mean, and i would also have to plan a trip...i emailed them back and asked if it is ok if i can go in june? i have not heard back yet...


but of course , i mean! why wouldnt i go!?? haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

so yeah! 

i mean, and fishcenter is at williams st in atlanta, so of course!!! i go!??! right!???!

ok...needs to take shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment