Firstly, I have a few stories. Well, today, I was like, 'um, I know Marble has an appt...but when? I had a feeling that she had an appt this week. So I found my schedule and I saw 3pm Marble shots. It was ten of. So I was like OK OK MARBLE COME ON WE HAVE TO GO!!! and I got her in her cat carrier and rushed over to the vet. It was busy, but when I got there, the front desk girl knew I was there for Marbles appt, since even she said, "Marble?" yes! So she got her shots and I drove her back home. Then, I saw my schedule. Her appt was for NEXT week!?? So....wth? Even the vets office thought it was today, or if not, she seemed to even know I was bringing Marble!??? Um...how would she know that if Marble did not have an appt today? Weird. In the waiting room, I noticed this guy, about early 20s, with his daughter, and their dog. He was talking about his wife and his dog and cats. So...anyways, I go home and get ready. Then I go to work. I park and as I was walking, I saw that guy, with his daughter. I also wondered who is wife was, since the guy looked so young. I saw his wife! I also saw he had another child and a newborn baby. Just weird how I saw them at the vet then later leaving Walmart as I was heading there. This happened the other week too, when I was with Mike...but I forget where exactly we were. I think I noticed a family somewhere, and then I spotted them later as we were getting stuff to grill at Giant. I am just not sure where I saw them prior...hmm...yeah, maybe Easton Walmart..
Ok next.....the other day, I noticed that guy who posted that pedo style pic was baffled as to why he had gotten praise from FB. ((Being rewarded for sharing pedo shit?? hmm))
Yeah, just strange huh? He was even baffled. Mark Z and FB must be happy he posted that male to female hormone stabilizing 'most beautiful model' who is only like 12 or something.
Next! Ok so, this is a graph over analytics of my youtube channel. It states my ad revenue...so...how the heck do I know how much I made? I mean, shit! You see that? Heck, give me my moonay!! For real!
A while back...oh a while back. I was getting adsense on this blog. I was up to almost 300.00 when they shut me down. I mean, I know better now. I saw this yt video from 2009, (a transgender girl), she was telling ppl to click on her ads so she can get payed. youtube has changed since then. you cant do shit like that!



No comments:
Post a Comment