I won a case of yuneglings right? I didn't want to drink them, UNTIL the right time. not now. its 11:35 at night. i work tomorrow (at 530). I mean, yeah id have a few here, by myself, but now shannan wants to come over and us go to her house. i dont want to go to her house! i want to chill here. ughh. and i dont want to give her any of my good bottles! i went over earlier with 10 bucks i was going to get wine, if she had some extra cash to chip in. she doesnt. plus, she has a new guy over. that weird guy who was kissing some girl in the corner years ago.
well...we were talking about 'grapples' and on chowder, (the kids were watching it) they said grapples. then, they said powdered fleur or something. we were talking about powdered milk. da hack!??!?
so its a late one. aww shucks.
No comments:
Post a Comment