Wednesday, June 21, 2017

So, I was thinking about the convo with Moss last night. He is so full of himself that he thinks I was trying to bombard him with ME stuff. I was not. I told him a few interesting things before he cryed to me about , "Please. Stop." Then stop telling me about things I really do not care about, like your 'snipes'. I mean, the only reason why I asked him about Reba McIntyre is because she is a country singer, and I asked Moss to find me some country song last week.sO, i W AS


Moss last night, when I brought up Reba McIntyre, it was not because I wanted to inundate you with anything Mandela Effect related, it's just that it happened to flow into what we were talking about (country music..), so that is the ONLY reason why I brought it up. It then led me to ask you, (or to pick your brain rather), about the Bruce Springsteen thing, because admit it, had I worded it differently, (is your memory as squeaky clean as you thought), then you wouldnt of so worriedly asked me to 'Please. Stop. No more ME". When you

PLEAD with me, that just angers me because I just hate the way you word things. As I was saying, the ONLY reason why I even brought the McEntyre/McEntire thing is because it coincided with what we were talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment