Today, a guy came through my aisle at work. He said, "Thanks Honey". um, ok...? He said it twice too, (to make sure I heard? idk)..the next couple that came through, they had HONEY and also..just to drive the point home, HONEY nut cheerios! I felt like it was deliberate, for me to take note.
Just now I got another synchronicity. I was writing how I watched those videos (mandela effect flip flops. the hillary/hilary/hillary clinton one and houston we/we've/we have a problem .(just heard we on tv)...when I wrote just watched videos, i heard it on tv. so i rewound it via dvr and recorded it.
((btw , just now, i was thinking of what to update the group photo too, and I heard a commercial for "Infinity Paint" NOW i just heard FOR THE FUTURE and I look up and I see, 'for a LORIkeet' Lorikeet! lollll
someone posted about the manus cornata, horns and i look up on tv and he says, "They got the HORNS" (and made devil horns)
No comments:
Post a Comment