I saw that article on one of those stupid click sites from fb where theres an article and each page has a gazillion ads and about a sentence of a story. Those sites are so weird....do they make loads of money?? How? I don't get it...Buzzfeed i think one is called...
Anyway I meant all this trans stuff...i cant believe all these women are trans....i know they say about hips n body shape but i have seen, known been friends with women with some awful shapes. Literally no hips or butt really narrow but big briad shoulders...one girl we use to call her Elvis she had that shape...i know these women were women. No question of a doubt. I also have known a woman who was gender realigned from man to woman....her face looked ok with make up but she was over 6 feet tall and had massive feet n hands and her voice was so grizzly but she insisted she was born female...she was not...my uncle is the same....i also knew a woman who was gendar realigned to a man...anyway my point is they just cant say all womens hips curve out bigger than shoulders. Mine do but my shape is weird..i am gonna post a pic on my blog i didnt get chance...i dunno what shape i am but my hips are really wide but i dont have much breasts and my waist isnt particulary narrow but smaller than my hips...i dunno if u look at women walking in the mall or something a lot of them will have these narrow hips but they are born women...
Yeah true. At first I didnt realize this was you, I was like, 'who is Fenella Melford?" I will have to check out your blog. My sister actually has a small frame, her hips are slender and her shoulders are bigger. Her body was like that of Jen Anistan or others. She has gained weight since but she just had a baby. I know womens shapes come in all sizes so they cannot really tell. I dont know, I think the elite just have a baphomet agenda going on, either that or it is a psyop to get people to believe something. Jon Humanity makes alot of transvestigation videos but recently he retracted his admissions saying that these are real women. Its very confusing anymore IDK??
I saw that article on one of those stupid click sites from fb where theres an article and each page has a gazillion ads and about a sentence of a story. Those sites are so weird....do they make loads of money?? How? I don't get it...Buzzfeed i think one is called...
Anyway I meant all this trans stuff...i cant believe all these women are trans....i know they say about hips n body shape but i have seen, known been friends with women with some awful shapes. Literally no hips or butt really narrow but big briad shoulders...one girl we use to call her Elvis she had that shape...i know these women were women. No question of a doubt. I also have known a woman who was gender realigned from man to woman....her face looked ok with make up but she was over 6 feet tall and had massive feet n hands and her voice was so grizzly but she insisted she was born female...she was not...my uncle is the same....i also knew a woman who was gendar realigned to a man...anyway my point is they just cant say all womens hips curve out bigger than shoulders. Mine do but my shape is weird..i am gonna post a pic on my blog i didnt get chance...i dunno what shape i am but my hips are really wide but i dont have much breasts and my waist isnt particulary narrow but smaller than my hips...i dunno if u look at women walking in the mall or something a lot of them will have these narrow hips but they are born women...
I saw that article on one of those stupid click sites from fb where theres an article and each page has a gazillion ads and about a sentence of a story. Those sites are so weird....do they make loads of money?? How? I don't get it...Buzzfeed i think one is called...
ReplyDeleteAnyway I meant all this trans stuff...i cant believe all these women are trans....i know they say about hips n body shape but i have seen, known been friends with women with some awful shapes. Literally no hips or butt really narrow but big briad shoulders...one girl we use to call her Elvis she had that shape...i know these women were women. No question of a doubt. I also have known a woman who was gender realigned from man to woman....her face looked ok with make up but she was over 6 feet tall and had massive feet n hands and her voice was so grizzly but she insisted she was born female...she was not...my uncle is the same....i also knew a woman who was gendar realigned to a man...anyway my point is they just cant say all womens hips curve out bigger than shoulders. Mine do but my shape is weird..i am gonna post a pic on my blog i didnt get chance...i dunno what shape i am but my hips are really wide but i dont have much breasts and my waist isnt particulary narrow but smaller than my hips...i dunno if u look at women walking in the mall or something a lot of them will have these narrow hips but they are born women...
Yeah true. At first I didnt realize this was you, I was like, 'who is Fenella Melford?" I will have to check out your blog. My sister actually has a small frame, her hips are slender and her shoulders are bigger. Her body was like that of Jen Anistan or others. She has gained weight since but she just had a baby. I know womens shapes come in all sizes so they cannot really tell. I dont know, I think the elite just have a baphomet agenda going on, either that or it is a psyop to get people to believe something. Jon Humanity makes alot of transvestigation videos but recently he retracted his admissions saying that these are real women. Its very confusing anymore IDK??
DeleteI saw that article on one of those stupid click sites from fb where theres an article and each page has a gazillion ads and about a sentence of a story. Those sites are so weird....do they make loads of money?? How? I don't get it...Buzzfeed i think one is called...
ReplyDeleteAnyway I meant all this trans stuff...i cant believe all these women are trans....i know they say about hips n body shape but i have seen, known been friends with women with some awful shapes. Literally no hips or butt really narrow but big briad shoulders...one girl we use to call her Elvis she had that shape...i know these women were women. No question of a doubt. I also have known a woman who was gender realigned from man to woman....her face looked ok with make up but she was over 6 feet tall and had massive feet n hands and her voice was so grizzly but she insisted she was born female...she was not...my uncle is the same....i also knew a woman who was gendar realigned to a man...anyway my point is they just cant say all womens hips curve out bigger than shoulders. Mine do but my shape is weird..i am gonna post a pic on my blog i didnt get chance...i dunno what shape i am but my hips are really wide but i dont have much breasts and my waist isnt particulary narrow but smaller than my hips...i dunno if u look at women walking in the mall or something a lot of them will have these narrow hips but they are born women...
Why do my comments post TWICE 😣😣😣
ReplyDeleteWhy do my comments post TWICE 😣😣😣
ReplyDelete