Moss msgd me earlier about the shooting of the congressman. He says that the person that defended him and shot and killed the shooter, (that could of killed him, and many others...) is a black, gay woman. Congressman Scalise is against gay marriage. He is a republican and frankly, that is his entitled opinion. So I told Moss this when I messaged him. First of all, the fact that Moss would even bring this issue up is just creepy and gross. In the act of tragedy, we can come together as humans and do what is ethically right. Crystal Griner did her duty as a police officer to protect and serve, and shot this shooter. She stopped him from harming others. Heroic, yes of course, but this is her job. Had she known what Congressman Scalise stood for, would it be ethical for her to deny protecting him, because he is against gay marriage, when she herself is a lesbian? Of course it would not be ethical! She would lose her job! We are not supposed to allow prejudice to change our oath.
So Moss tells me, "food for thought". No! I do not agree Moss. It is not "food for thought." A black, gay police officer fatally shot the baseball killer, and in turn, protected the congressman, who is against gay marriage."
Oh and the first thing Moss msged me was , "Politics"
How bout no? Moss? Put politics aside and just for once let this settle in. Moss always tells me, "we agree to disagree". No we do not Moss. I never agreed to anything, much less agree to disagree.
To force someone to change their mind because their life was saved defeats the purpose of free will and their own beliefs.
Btw, I am really putting this whole thing subjectively. What I really feel is, this is some kind of psyop. Meaning, it was deliberate, as usual. The shooting, the gay officer defending the monstrous republican congressman. But I am sharing my thoughts, subjectively.
So according to Moss, he has to change his mind and policies because his life was saved. That does not sound fair to me? Sounds like a sore loser. Sounds like holding someone captive until they change their mind. And if he does change his policies on gay marriage? Uh oh! Someone is a flip flopper with no mind of his own. Can we really trust these people?
Moss made the comment on his page, and I respectivelly shared my thoughts, (much like these thoughts I am conveying here.)
Yes, the woman is a true hero, for coming through and doing her doley noted duty as a police officer to protect and serve. Congressman Scelera should be eternally grateful and respectfully meet her and her wife, (as Moss says too.) In the heat of tragedy, humans can truly move forward and be supportive of each other.
I wrote something to this extent on a comment I left on Moss'es post.
During these times, it would be completely innappropriate to bring up gay marriage views. Put that aside. Let the person heal. Let the cop rest now. I mean, do not bring up changing policies.
So I commented and said, While it is so wonderful that she saved his life, essentially (who knows the real story tho??)
but why should he now be forced to change his views? I said, I do not agree with it. Moss replies, "agree with what?"
Deep breath. Does Moss not comprehend context clues or something? I just said his view, and I do not agree with it. Really? How hard is it to figure out what I am talking about? I tell you, Moss is so literal. I think he has a slight touch of Aspergers. And I am not putting down or making fun of aspergers at all. if he thinks im being mean by saying this, then he is the one who 'thinks like a pervert'. Aspergers is when you take something so literal that you do not pick up on normal cues and such. He could of gotten this by lack of oxygen sometime while as a child.
I was not rude at all in my comments. I said, "this is just a good time to come together in support, regardless of who you are?' I also agree that yes, it would make a great sob story if the congressman suddenly passed a law on agreeing to gay marriage. (I thought it was already a thing tho???)...I mean, geez, so the congressman disagrees!??! Must they win everyone over? Geez, let it be! My goodness! Gay people are priveledged ok? They have rights. They have voices. They are heard. I mean, just let the man have his beliefs. Why even bring it up? He was shot by a crazy shooter! Ok? No one is talking about how he was a 'liberal' shooter tho hmm?? If it was a conservative OH BOY!!
i dont know, this is ridiculous. then moss keeps deleting my comments. i said i am sure he is grateful then moss comments a diatribe, snidely putting MY term grateful in "quotes" ...No , he shouldnt be "grateful". so of course i respond back to THAT comment, but he just kept deleting what i wrote because i questioned him and asked him if he understood context clues since he didnt seem to understand what it was i didnt agree with. Of course i feel gay people should get married too! who am i to say they shouldnt!???!
then i said ok so why should he be forced to change his opinion just because the woman shot the shooter? moss says 100% absolutely he should.
imagine a situation where the roles were reversed. if someone is forced to change their views because oh, someone did a favor for them. this aint sharia law!
im done! moss is just a sore loser with poor comprehension skills. and hes a creep for even bringing up "politics".
and yes i blog about it, because i am stating MY mind. ok? if you dont like it, suck a lemon! a sourball lemon whatever. i mean, i was tempted to post about it on fb but i dont really want to use fb as a platform to address any thoughts i have anymore really.
id like to just fade away..but i cant! mehhhh shrug
No comments:
Post a Comment