Someone in the Mandela group posted about getting synchronicities. For instance, if you think of something, or hear something...then you will see it or hear it in some form at a later time, but it will be in a way in which/where you will take notice. So, in that post, someone posted this old Sketchers, oh sorry...it is no longer Sketchers, it's Skechers...but yeah some commercial, which looked and reminded me of the Big Bang Theory intro, so I posted that. Im not going to do screenshots...anyways, I look at Aaron Bleys tumblr, (something I do not really check out too often, because i have asked drunk questions in the past so I try to avoid that tumblr page)..but I feel like his last post is kind of odd...strange. I mean, very well written, but...I notice...a few things. Yes, I understand the point of that post...saying how he felt like he was getting ripped to shreds literally when his date told him she is still in love with 'Rocco' (if that is even true, he could of just made it up from his mind)...but I did take note of all the poison deaths IDK!??! But what really struck me, was he started mentioning parallel universes and even mentioned 'The Big Bang Theory"....*because I just said I posted the Big Bang Theory intro to the ME groups page...
oh another thing, I just talked about asking a question to the cast of the big bang theory too. yes i know i made really freaking ugly faces at one point where i was imitating moss. i already uploaded it to youtube so i really didnt feel like cutting that part out. OH WELL!
its just something that stood out ya know?
heres his post btw http://aaronbleyaert.tumblr.com/post/161405482682
am i weird? yeah? i dont care whateves)
No comments:
Post a Comment