Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Paris Hilton sex tape

I just want to say that...I watched some more transvestigation videos, and I thought of Nicole Ritchie, and how lithe her body looks. I remember from Star magazines. She hardly had hips, but now, she has a more curvier hip. (Surgery). In the video, it started to show her family, such as her younger sister (?), who actually has a male skeleton. It also showed a bunch of other people that Nicole hangs out with, and of course, Paris Hilton shows up, as a male, now masquerading as a female.

Paris Hilton. Sweet, slender Paris Hilton. (ew I sounded like a creep there.) I tried to find more Paris Hilton transvestigations, but surprisingly, there is none. (None on Kim K either.) The reason why I mention these two is because they have sex tapes. But so does Pam Anderson, and she supposedly is a male. I wanted to read comments and see how they explain these sex tapes.

Well, since there is no Paris Hilton transvestigation video out there, out of curiousity, I decided to look for her sex tape. I never watched the Paris one, (I did see clips here and there back then..but never saw the full tape.) I never saw the Pam and Tommy one, nor have I seen the Kim K one, or any of the other 'celebrity sex tapes'. I figure, it is really all hype, but apparently those tapes did make alot of money.

So, I watched the One Night in Paris. (google and it will bring you to pornhub and the full video is on there.) Uh, I will have to say, it did sort of bring a nostalgia back, because for one, she is 19, and for some reason, it just made me think of being young and nubile..(weird word ha. creepy), but yeah, you know, back when you are young and discovering sex and its fun and exciting. I don't know what it is now...ehh, I don't really have hot sex anymore. TMI! I know, sorry!! But back then, when I was early 20s etc, it was always hot and thrilling when I was with my boyfriend at the time...I mean, I only had 4 or 5 serious boyfriends in my life btw. And pretty much, well, the whole time in my 30s I have been with Mike. Anyways...seeing Paris Hilton all young kind of made me feel nostalgic to when I was really thin and young etc.

So, here are my thoughts on this video. I got really creepy vibes from it. She is a man. Ok?

First of all, they knew the whole time that they were not filming this video for private use. They knew what it was for, and what the aim and goal of making this video was for. It was an initiation for her. He was so fake, and obviously not into it. Back then, seeing clips of this video when it was hyping it up, Paris seemed cute. She was packaged as a spoiled, rich girl, socialite. Party girl etc.

So, Paris has very strange body features. Big hands, huge feet, weird nose, weird jawline, flat ass. Flat back. Paris is not a genetic female. Sorry.

Oh but she has a sex tape!??! WATCH IT!!!! Ok?

The beginning was done in night vision. That way, you cannot really SEE what exactly is going on. Sure, it shows her,..(if that is even her??) You cant tell. She looks like a  racoon. She also didnt want to get filmed 'lady on top', which was odd. Maybe because her spread apart shoulder blades would be evident? Yes, it showed her vadge..(sorry ha. I kind of did not even want to make this blog, but oh wells)...it shows them having sex, but can one really be sure. It was like he was filming, but its so grainy that it could of easily been edited.

He also did not seem into it, and gets tired, and she says, 'you never cum' to him. The whole thing was very odd and awkward and so fake.


She acts weird in it too...baby voice. Then, the next part, when she is in the bathroom and he is filming her, he calls her a beast. Then she sort of pouts and she reminds me so much of a tranny, just the way she is acting. She doesnt give off a vibe of a woman, but of a man parading around as a woman. It's weird.

One part was supposed to be him going down on her, but of course, they are in a chair and you cant actually see what is going on, (I just want to state, I do not watch porn. I mean, I have, I just don't watch porn really...idk)...but its so fake. And he was making jokes. She had her underwear off (you cannot actually see the pussy tho...sorry to be all like, blunt hahhh, but whatever), you cant see any of her female parts, so whos to say she HAS real female parts!??!) She has nice perky breasts but that is probably due to hormones. He makes a joke, he says, (about her 'lady parts') "Say hello to my little friend." Her little friend? Like , a little penis? ughh gosh. its so weird.

then later when she is sucking his dick, he says to the camera or whatever, "she likes the cock", and then she says , "You like the cock". could she of said that because he was really sucking on 'her little friend' during that part of the video???

See, this is why I believe that they are trannies too. I mean, they just edit it to look like a sex tape, but its really a fool me twice type of deal. They also put out these sex tapes to engrave in peoples head, in case the transvestigations come out even more so..."nah, they had sex tapes and/or was in PLAYBOY. They are real women.

UM HIPS DONT LIE! neither do skeletons!!!




















3 comments:

  1. 😂 i cant believe what i am gonna google to watch later. Haha. I never saw this either.

    It sounds so awkward.

    He didn't cum n went sleep too 😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA I know, did you see that tho? It feels so weird and so fake.

      Delete
  2. 😂 i cant believe what i am gonna google to watch later. Haha. I never saw this either.

    It sounds so awkward.

    He didn't cum n went sleep too 😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete