Thursday, June 22, 2017

Back!

So, to follow the 'we're dead' theme, yesterday at work, I heard that song, 'baby youre all that I need...blah blahhh "were in heaven"...cept, this wouldn't quite be heaven. itd be more like..well, a nightmare that never ends. what if we do not truly die, we just...keep waking up in alter realities. and when we finally age we just get rebirthed again, as the same person!???!

idk. so what else? i had another sync too. well, someone at work asked me, out of nowhere, if i like hot dog johnnys. when i made the weird nj video, we ate at hot dog johnnys. this was when i made the video with jay. jay actually stopped by last night. just odd.

i also thought about this girl i run into from time to time. i went to school with her. courtney. i thought about her, and then...she came through my line later that day.

moss pleaded with me to please, untag him. he was whining and crying about it. moss gave me links to the cash me outside girl she was arrested and another link saying coconut oil is bad for you. so later that day, i saw articles on fb about cash me ouside and coconut oil, (also one for livenation where someone is suing the venue of electric daisy company). first moss told me he had forgotten about our convo, (the one where he says he remembers a red hanky and he spelled reba mcintyre the wrong way (SYNC later, oh last night shannan and moose came over, and joe stopped by. we were all hanging outside. so joe says he calls joyce reba mcintyre because of her red hair she just dyed it.


moss kept saying "its ok Im over it. Im not upset anymore" or, "I forgot what we were talking about"

I was like, "how can you forget we were just talking about it last night!??!?

So, when I saw those posts about cash me ouside etc, I commented and tagged moss, and I said, "Im concerned about you Moss. You seem to have alot of forgetfulness" Or, "Im worried about you. You seem confused"

moss, after appearing to be all happy and forgotten about the reba thing, went back to his old TRUE nature, and begged and pleaded for me to "Please. Untag me."

hes so uptight and high strung, despite him trying to act like he isnt upset about things. stupid moss!






No comments:

Post a Comment