I am confused. I usually do not take the placebo pills, so I get my period, but I started a new pack before I was done with the old one on accident. Now I feel crampy, but I am not getting my period. I like to start the first pack on the first of the month as well, so it is less confusing, but now I am confused. So, wtf? I haven't gotten my period yet and I feel this week I should be. I feel the cramps, but nothing. Anyways, another synchronicity...Shannan was telling me of how Moose was calling me "LA Girl," or "California Girl"...there is some talk show with Steve Harvey , a new one I've never seen before. Theres also a show with Betty White that I have never heard of that comes on, late at night, on basic cable channels. But there was a dating skit. And one of the girls says, "I am a California Girl"...
HAA
How many days did u have left? All u gotta do is only take the amount of pills u had left in the old pack tho and then have your break as usual then start after the break. You should have same amount of pills left in both packs combined as you would have had in a full pack...???
ReplyDeleteHow many days did u have left? All u gotta do is only take the amount of pills u had left in the old pack tho and then have your break as usual then start after the break. You should have same amount of pills left in both packs combined as you would have had in a full pack...???
ReplyDeleteoh, i forgot when i was supposed to take my break, so i just kept taking the pills. i didnt take my placebo so i think it made me skip my period. i still like to get my period, so now im not sure what to do because i lost track of the week I ovulate now???
DeleteKeep taking it until end of pack i think then take 7 day break then u should have a period n then start a new pavk it should straighten its self out soon
ReplyDeleteKeep taking it until end of pack i think then take 7 day break then u should have a period n then start a new pavk it should straighten its self out soon
ReplyDelete