Thursday, June 22, 2017

more synchronicites

So, often times, you may take note of something, and it will repeat itself in some way or another. For instance, yesterday, a black man came through my aisle, and he bought an axe. Well, today (and no spoilers), I rented Get Out, and there is a black man, in the movie, with an axe. Ax. however you spell it. After the movie, we were talking about it. (Mike came over), and we were talking about how it is about mind control. In the movie, one guy kept talking about Tiger Woods. Tiger Woods has been programmed as a child to become a golf pro. I was telling Mike how alot of celebrities are programmed, and I mentioned Britney Spears meltdown. After I made dinner, and after the movie, we watched an episode of Orange is the New Black. In it, Boo makes a joke to one of the skinhead chicks, about how she is 2007 meltdown Britney Spears on crack. (or something like that.)

I have to watch Get Out again.

So, Mike wants to have a kid with me. I am at that point where I really want a kid, and I have been with Mike (on and off), for like...years!?? I mean, its been a while. So, I am really considering it. And he was so cool with me today. Its fine when we are good. So....I mean, I do want a family. I just need something in my life. A plan, and I want my own child. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment