Monday, June 26, 2017

Summer

I am really upset. All I wanted was to be free during the summer. I know I quit Majestic back in March, but I really was not planning on it. I was going to wait a bit until I felt ready to quit, (which would be...now, Really. Yes, I know I hated it, but I quit because Moss was pressuring me about all those trips that HE wanted me to go on.)

I am so sick of listening to what other people tell me to do. (I just watched a similar episode on OINTB. Where Daya is sick of listening to what her mother wants her to do. LOL..I know its a show, just made me think of it.)

I listen to people telling me where I should live, what trips to go on. Moss needs to really let me be. I first met him 10 or so years ago, and even back then, he made me feel like I HAD to move out to LA. When I was not ready too. I was doing modeling back then, but onemodelplace and modelmayhem style. One time, when I was staying in Beverly Hills on Palm Drive, I walked with the other girl, Holly, that was living there. I went with her to Wilhemina modeling agency. They didn't even look at me. I also went to legit modeling agencies in NYC with Anand Jon, like Ford modeling or something (I forget..??), and again, they never glanced at me. So, I already knew I would not get in with a legit agency. Yet, Moss made me spend 20.00 to mail out my comp cards to all these different modeling agencies. I knew I would not get signed on with a real agency. I was getting good enough work on my own tho, with my own 'feaseling'. I feel I could of really did good FOR MYSELF, and not with the help of Moss. Just because Moss lived out in Hollywood for 30 years does not mean he knows SHIT about anything!

Fast forward to this year. 2017. I wanted this year to be a year of transformation for me. Freedom.
I really did not care about going on a trip with Moss to New Orleans. Yes, I always wanted to go to NO, but once again, Moss ruined it for me. His girl friend was supposed to meet us in New Orleans, but of course, she never did, so I was stuck with him. Trips are supposed to be fun and carefree, not weird and annoying.

I then told Moss that I didn't even want to go to Vegas for the ACMs. I told him to forget about it. I quit my job for New Orleans.

Now, I wanted to work, but not during the summer. ANd I am stuck at this job with Walmart.

I am going to Canada soon, but I honestly do not want to stay at Walmart. I really hate the hours. I hate my schedule here. IT SUCKS!!! I get one day off then work...work 4 days and another day off. I get 2 days off a week, but it is never consecutive. And the hours are all over the place. Anytime between 7am-11pm, (that is what I told them, ) so even if I get out of work at 10 pm, and I am off the next day, SO WHAT!?? Its not like I want to go out and drink because its just way too late! I like doing things early.

Ugh, I got to go to work now.






No comments:

Post a Comment