Thursday, June 8, 2017

Synchs and such

Last night, we were talking about Grapples. Shannan had cherries that tasted like apples. I told her I had a grapple before (grapey tasting apples). Later, we hear that on Chowder. We also heard 'powdered JUST HEARD MILK ON A BREYERS COMMERCIAL)..she was talking about powdered milk and chowder mentioned powdered something...

Shannan also took care of an old man. I went with her once when she dropped off dinner she made him and he gave her some cigarettes. He lived in a bungalow like me, but the kitchen was bigger since there was no mud room.

He died in her arms basically. So while she was cooking dinner, she put the heat on low. The stove tops. Well, Moose comes in and says, "why is the heat so high?" The flame was all the way up!?? We just saw Shannan put the heat DOWN!?!? Perhaps it was Uncle Jeff??

I deleted my post about Moose and all that because I dont want to be mean. HAVE TO GO TO WORK!

No comments:

Post a Comment